Site Update

Maxman

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I was kidding with you.

I'm sorry nobody recognized you and the Herculean effort you put into making a couple of wallpapers.

My bad.

Again mind your own ****ing business, I did it because I was asked to, not for recogniton.

I quoted Max you stuck your wise ass in, I don't say sh*t to you so why the **** are you kidding with me?

Again mind your own ****ing business, I quoted Max you stuck your wise ass in.

I don't say sh*t to you so why the **** are you kidding with me?

I know you're fairly new around here, but in case you haven't noticed, that's what we do. We joke with each other. Unless we realize that someone can't really take it. Then we **** with them twice as much.

Enjoy the ride.

I know you're fairly new around here, but in case you haven't noticed, that's what we do. We joke with each other. Unless we realize that someone can't really take it. Then we **** with them twice as much.

Enjoy the ride.

Have fun Jerk off, back to ignore you go.

Have fun Jerk off, back to ignore you go.

If you put me on ignore, you're going to miss all of the accolades that you deserve for your totally awesome wallpapers.

I've seen some of them, you do good work.

I thought Jade Green had calmed down since his initial arrival at JN when he was very hostile. Guess I was wrong about that.

It's all my fault. I take responsibility for unleashing the demon within him.

I thought the good summer weather had put you in relaxed mode!
I have been clam with you no?

I mean if you want to make more excuses for spy gate I'm sure I would be hostile again, but I let sh*t blow over.

I snapped on Thor so what, he shot his mouth off not knowing what the **** I was even talking about.

It's the internet people open their mouths because they can't get bitch slapped on here, sue me for cursing him.

I have been clam with you no?

I mean if you want to make more excuses for spy gate I'm sure I would be hostile again, but I let sh*t blow over.

I snapped on Thor, so what, he shot his mouth off not knowing what the **** I was even talking about.

It's the internet people open their mouths because they can't get bitch slapped on here, sue me for cursing him.

I was kidding. Everything is good :)

I snapped on Thor, so what, he shot his mouth off not knowing what the **** I was even talking about.

Believe me, I know exactly what you are talking about.

And here we have another internet tough guy. You wouldn't be able to bitch slap me, I'll just sit on you.

Where are you actually from? Australia or New Zealand? I know you support New Zealand in Rugby and Australia in soccer so where are you actually from?

I was born in New Zealand but moved to Australia when I was 6. I'm a dual citizen. Still need to get the paperwork started so that I can become a US citizen.

I like all the JN emblem/shield as buttons by the thread titles. I also like that Harris, that badass, is at the top of the page. Me likey. He is gonna cause some real damage this year. I can feel it. But the upgrade. Right.

Seems like it's moving pretty fast. The only thing I liked better about the page before the upgrade was the general appearance of the banner. It looked cleaner and crisper to me. It still rocks, though. Good work. Is the chatroom working now?

EDIT: I meant forums, not thread titles. Ffffffff. And yes, it seems the chatroom is still kaput.

This thread is precious. It's so....I 'dunno...Jetslike...for something positive to go down the wrong path, or as Thor likes to say (while giggling) up the sh*tter. :)

Again, good job, folks. Max - you 'da man.

Everyone should put him on ignore. It'll be like high school all over again for him.

I actually had a friend or two in High School. It was in preschool where I really had my feelings hurt. I'll get those little bastards if it's the last thing I do.

This thread is precious. It's so....I 'dunno...Jetslike...for something positive to go down the wrong path, or as Thor likes to say (while giggling) up the sh*tter. :)

Again, good job, folks. Max - you 'da man.

I wouldn't call it Jetslike. We very rarely start positive or do anything positive at all.

It's more of a Patriots things to start well, start great in fact, and then flush it down the ****ter when it matters most.

Just sayin'.;)

I wouldn't call it Jetslike. We very rarely start positive or do anything positive at all.

It's more of a Patriots things to start well, start great in fact, and then flush it down the ****ter when it matters most.

Just sayin'.;)

Yah, well, after three successful trips to the bowl, you just had to know that one of the trips was 'gonna be fruitless. Constipation is a biatch! As a Jets fan, you must know the feeling well. :)

Archived