Site Update

Maxman

Yah, well, after three successful trips to the bowl, you just had to know that one of the trips was 'gonna be fruitless. Constipation is a biatch! As a Jets fan, you must know the feeling well. :)

What is the over/under on the amount of 18-1 shirts we see in the Giants Stadium parking lot in September? I'll go with 200.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the over/under on the amount of 18-1 shirts we see in the Giants Stadium parking lot in September? I'll go with 200.

You're going to the game? You'd better watch out for the 'hardcore' fans. It's cool to get in fights and get kicked out of the stadium.

I'll take the ovah...:)

I'm definitely getting myself a Brady Jersey. I'm hardcore. LOL!

Yah, well, after three successful trips to the bowl... :)
Yeah, but we like to rub our feces on the wall. At least our marks on current history won't stink as badly as yours when they dry.

I'll take the ovah...:smile:

I'm definitely getting myself a Brady Jersey. I'm hardcore. LOL!

That's a little too much like those creepy people who correct serial killer playing cards. It's disturbing.

Yeah, but we like to rub our feces on the wall. At least our marks on current history won't stink as badly as yours when they dry.

That's a little too much like those creepy people who correct serial killer playing cards. It's disturbing.

Speak for yourself, woman.

I have been clam with you no?

I mean if you want to make more excuses for spy gate I'm sure I would be hostile again, but I let sh*t blow over.

I snapped on Thor so what, he shot his mouth off not knowing what the **** I was even talking about.

It's the internet people open their mouths because they can't get bitch slapped on here, sue me for cursing him.

We won't sue you. But if the personal attacks continue we will definitely address it.

This thread is precious. It's so....I 'dunno...Jetslike...for something positive to go down the wrong path, or as Thor likes to say (while giggling) up the sh*tter. :)

Again, good job, folks. Max - you 'da man.

I think this is a good point. I am the man. LOL.

The internet is awesome though. 4 pages of posts because I didn't get to the Downloads yet. The downloads are nice though. Classic stuff.

I think this is a good point. I am the man. LOL.

The internet is awesome though. 4 pages of posts because I didn't get to the Downloads yet. The downloads are nice though. Classic stuff.

Sometimes it blows my mind that the blood, sweat and tears you put into this site goes unappreciated. I mean, people biatching that things aren't done fast enough? This place is actually a priviledge - and it's frickin' free....and it's YOURS. Not theirs, YOURS. We are just the invited, or uninvited - guests.

Yes, I left the door wide open there. ;)

BTW - the Mrs. deserves some kudos too....for putting up with your geekiness. :)

I received a few PMs -- the chat room and vbookie will both be fixed tonight. The front page will be back this weekend. In plenty of time to view those Camp Reports next week.

:cheers:

question. where will the front page be located? thanks

Sometimes it blows my mind that the blood, sweat and tears you put into this site goes unappreciated. I mean, people biatching that things aren't done fast enough? This place is actually a priviledge - and it's frickin' free....and it's YOURS. Not theirs, YOURS. We are just the invited, or uninvited - guests.

Yes, I left the door wide open there. ;)

BTW - the Mrs. deserves some kudos too....for putting up with your geekiness. :)

It is a lot of work. The hope is that someday the Jets will win the Super Bowl and that it will have somehow been worth it.

Thanks though. Except for calling me a geek. B*tch.

SWEETIE, PUMPKIN, CUPCAKE, CAN YOU PLEASE FIX MY EMAIL SO I CAN SEE IF THE POOL GUY SCHEDULED A VISIT!:D
What a way to break it to him that you're running around with the pool boy. *Cough!*, I mean guy. That took balls. I'm a fan of that. :P

Archived