Somewhat of a silly question

Matt39

Alright, so I'm going to a wedding this weekend. I have a grey suit that I'll be wearing. Any suggestions on the color of shirt I should wear and what kind of tie?

Im sure someone can help. I suck.

The straight answer is "the clean one". If you can find somebody to iron it, even better. I wore a blue one with my gray suit today and two women told me it looked nice.

Alright, so I'm going to a wedding this weekend. I have a grey suit that I'll be wearing. Any suggestions on the color of shirt I should wear and what kind of tie?

Fag.

I'd ask what your girlfriend is wearing but perhaps we should ask about your boyfriend instead. :P

Here are your choices:

1) White - Never fails

2) Blue - A nice darker blue shirt

3) Purple - Yes, if you're looking to go off the grid, purple will fit well.

As for ties in relation to the shirts,

1) Something neutral, perhaps a light blue or something with some gray mixed in.

2) Perhaps a diagonally striped tie with some matching blue and gray mixed in, or all gray matching the suit

3) A purple tie, not too flashy or bright. Look for something with some character, maybe some gray mixed in with purple stripes.

Don't underestimate yourself. That question is not somewhat gay. It's REALLY gay. ;)

Seriously, though, it would depend how dark a gray you're talking about. I'd wear a white shirt and a really colorful tie.

A tie that coordinates with what your date is wearing is good. Wear black shoes and belt, not brown ones.

No workboots or sneakers.

Don't underestimate yourself. That question is not somewhat gay. It's REALLY gay. ;)

Seriously, though, it would depend how dark a gray you're talking about. I'd wear a white shirt and a really colorful tie.

Why do you think I came here Bob? This is easily the gayest place I know

female perspective here... white is boring... you arent going to a business dinner.

wear some snazzy color.. blue, purple, or dare i say pink... women love when a man isnt afraid to wear traditionally "female" colors.

of course you could follow what the men are saying.. LOL

:D

female perspective here... white is boring... you arent going to a business dinner.

wear some snazzy color.. blue, purple, or dare i say pink... women love when a man isnt afraid to wear traditionally "female" colors.

See? This is why we don't listen to women. She's trying to turn you into one. It's like Mormons.

That's gay, even for a chick.

you wore a white shirt to the last wedding you went to, didnt you? ;)

Only women remember **** like that. I DO know I wore a black suit. I always wear black suits to weddings and funerals because they're pretty much the same thing.

Blue, pink or purple....white if you are a bland boy that hates taking any kind of risk or are an office monkey.

Ties are easy. Find something that has some of the shirt color and suit color in it. Or, just ask your girl. :)

do you have chest hair matt? if so forgo the shirt altogether & see what happens. be sure to report back to us.

what will the girls be wearing. if tube tops throw on a wife beater under the suit. smizzy got laid at max's wedding doin exactly that

Only women remember **** like that. I DO know I wore a black suit. I always wear black suits to weddings and funerals because they're pretty much the same thing.

I've been to plenty funerals that were funner than weddings.

Archived