Letterman top 10

Ghost

welcome Nbird.

I admire your avatar, but you should know that it's the Artillery that is the backbone of the Combat Arms, not aviation. Sorry. :D

You'd all be up ****'s creek without a paddle without us medics.

at least the ones that could actually stick my vein within the first 5 tries during the quarterly deployment readiness screens.

Some of them were bad, I'll give you that.

We should have sent those guys to cannon ****er school.

Welcome, man!

I hope he didn't join cause of the smiley features or he'll suffer the same dissappointment.

welcome nbird. which one of the 58 states are you from?

thanks, im about 6 miles away from the new camp, 2 miles away from our new lineman, and 7 miles away from the kid

My 13 B's were the smartest around. Well ok, most of them were and fortunately, my Smoke, Gunny, and Section Chiefs were studs.

When I first got to permanent party, my sergeant spent 15 years in the Army Band. 15 years and an E5! This was my boss. Quite possibly the dumbest person on earth. And I've met alot of dumb people. Have you ever been to the Harley Tailgate? Pretty dumb.

When I first got to permanent party, my sergeant spent 15 years in the Army Band. 15 years and an E5! This was my boss. Quite possibly the dumbest person on earth. And I've met alot of dumb people. Have you ever been to the Harley Tailgate? Pretty dumb.

How can you only be an E-5 after 15 years?

Archived