Hey guys!

GangGreen

Yeah, I don't anymore. I lost alot of my friends 'cause I have football almost every day, 2 times a day. Actually, I have alot of friends and crap, but I never have time to do anything. That's why I post alot in the morning, and during the afternoon, I disappear for hours because of football. If I leave and do something with my friends, I'll miss practice. But, it's really worth it because all I've ever wanted to do is play pro football, and I'm not much of an optimist, but it actually looks like a have a great shot.

I looked in your profile and they asked you a question:

What Jets memory broke your heart?

Our '04 playoofs loss to the Chargers

We didn't lose to the Chargers you scrub.

I swear to god I was watching it. Didn't we lose to the Chargers in overtime? Or was that many more years ago?

Yeah, I don't anymore. I lost alot of my friends 'cause I have football almost every day, 2 times a day. Actually, I have alot of friends and crap, but I never have time to do anything. That's why I post alot in the morning, and during the afternoon, I disappear for hours because of football. If I leave and do something with my friends, I'll miss practice. But, it's really worth it because all I've ever wanted to do is play pro football, and I'm not much of an optimist, but it actually looks like a have a great shot.
yea

good luck wit that bro

lmao

Archived