anybody else having issues logging in?

Blackout

The site has been upgraded but we are still working on some things. Everything is not in place yet, the links and things like that still have to be updated. In other words -- don't go reporting bugs just yet. Everything will be in place soon. Thanks.

I am so sorry to hear that you figured it out.

I knew there would be tears. I was starting to acclumated to JI and hearing TX reply to every single post with the copy and paste feature.

Damn that dude is annoying.

I am so sorry to hear that you figured it out.

I was gonna make an account there, but I can't use GangGreen. Probally because it has the word Gang in it.

i hope you're kidding.

Ya think it might already be used? :confused:

Believe me, I tried every combination of Gang Green with spaces, numbers, and everything. I made a new account there, but I have to wait for activation. That's retarded.

you could just use PatsFanNJ, or PatsFanNY wherever you are from.

that might be doable?

Why would I do that, though? I'm a Jets fan.

They aren't going to accept any member with GangGreen in their name because that is the name of the site TheGangGreen.com , a rival Jets fan website. They are so insecure over there that they think your user name might either incite the masses or cause a mass exodus to theganggreen as they think you are advertising it.

You'll have to use a different user name. I tried signing up there as ecurb2469, and bruce9632 but they wouldn't activate my account.

They aren't going to accept any member with GangGreen in their name because that is the name of the site TheGangGreen.com , a rival Jets fan website. They are so insecure over there that they think your user name might either incite the masses or cause a mass exodus to theganggreen as they think you are advertising it.

You'll have to use a different user name. I tried signing up there as ecurb2469, and bruce9632 but they wouldn't activate my account.

I tried using the name MaxTheSoothsayer

they didn't like that one either.

I tried using the name MaxTheSoothsayer

they didn't like that one either.

When we launched I asked Petro to link to us which he did initially. He responded and was very nice. He did make a comment though because someone had made a joke calling me, "PetroSayer".

Thanks guys! :cheers:

Archived