Chat Room

Maxman

When the chat room comes back online tonigh I am going to need some alone time. I expect that you will respect my privacy.

If not definitely knock. You might not like what you see otherwise if I am in there alone.

:rl: It's true. Also, for some reason on the "Top Posters" link, it says I have 801 posts, but I only have 794. You guys are jipping me of 7 posts!

You had 7 posts that we felt the need to delete.

Hooray.

When the chat room comes back online tonigh I am going to need some alone time. I expect that you will respect my privacy.

If not definitely knock. You might not like what you see otherwise if I am in there alone.

Sick-o. I'm going in, cover that **** up, would ya.

Only 7? That a new record low for my first week on any site!

It is truly astounding that a 14 year-old "student athlete" would have so much free time for myriad posts. That is a testament to today's breed of scholar-athlete, of which you are a shining example. Clearly, your A.D. has succeeded in ushering in a period of supreme enlightenment at your institution of higher learning. You are to be commended for your arduous--nay fanatical--devotion to developing your craft as a wordsmith. In my day, we were more concerned with pedestrian pursuits like alcohol consumption and an unflinching affinity for p*ssy.

Archived