Training Camp Roll Call...

TaborJet

Any JetNation members heading to camp this year?

I'll be heading to the first session of camp this Thursday, 7/24, the a.m. session. Following will be food and drink at Chrebet's, and Lawngnome O-Line is buying the first round!

has a anybody seen Jetcane on any of the boards lately? If you see some guy with a Canes hat on at Hofstra TJ tell him to come back here

Jetcane can come back here- no one is stopping him-it is his choice- his loss if he does not .

has a anybody seen Jetcane on any of the boards lately? If you see some guy with a Canes hat on at Hofstra TJ tell him to come back here

He said last year that he was fed up with Mangini and would take his vacation elsewhere this year. but he is always welcome back, it's his decision.

I was just wondering, did you guys suspend Jet_Mo? If so, you guys gotta start a search patrol so we can get Jetcane and get him back, which would bring back Jet_Moses back too. It's such a waste to see two great posters disappear because tempers flared.

*Back on topic. And I'm not going to be at Training Camp for any of the days, too far away. Who's doing training camp reports now? And who's going to bring the MILF pics now?

I was just wondering, did you guys suspend Jet_Mo? If so, you guys gotta start a search patrol so we can get Jetcane and get him back, which would bring back Jet_Moses back too. It's such a waste to see two great posters disappear because tempers flared.

*Back on topic. And I'm not going to be at Training Camp for any of the days, too far away. Who's doing training camp reports now? And who's going to bring the MILF pics now?

I am assuming they don't want to post here. Cane can if he decides to. Jetmo went out in a blaze of glory that makes me think he doesn't want to post here regardless.

We do have camp reports lined up though. Plus on the first day of camp we Tabor is going to tweet us.

i will be there as much as possible

you guys know what i look like

i am not crazy in real life

i will most likely be by there dorms after the 1st practice if you want to say hi

Throw mustard at me, and I'm kicking your ass. Ben's too.

I'll be there both session Thursday, Friday Afternoon, both on Saturday, and the one on Sunday. Writing camp reports for all, which will be up a little bit after the practice.

And yes, first round is on me.

I was joking about that, but OK!

:cheers:

Ive never been to camp before. Is it worth it to go ? Im just wondering , my 11 year old son wanted to go this year.

It is definitely worth it. Stay until the end and you can usually get autographs which is a lot of fun.

Any JetNation members heading to camp this year?

I'll be heading to the first session of camp this Thursday, 7/24, the a.m. session. Following will be food and drink at Chrebet's, and Lawngnome O-Line is buying the first round!

Absent sir - due to logistical constraints.

I will, however, consider partially funding the lubrication of any vocal chords that participate in jeering Pennington. Let me know how I can help.

Sincerely,

NJ

I'll be doing the camp reports for those who don't have the luxury of going. It will be for all the practices through the weekend. And then a few ones here and there for the remainder of camp (that one thing called work kinda gets in the way).

For those who are going, I'll be in a signed JN hat, probably with a notebook or laptop, probably looking like a Patriot spy incognito.

I'll be doing the camp reports for those who don't have the luxury of going. It will be for all the practices through the weekend. And then a few ones here and there for the remainder of camp (that one thing called work kinda gets in the way).

For those who are going, I'll be in a signed JN hat, probably with a notebook or laptop, probably looking like a Patriot spy incognito.

good to hear & I look forward to reading your reports.( milf pics go well with the reports btw)

do you know where I can by fake lawngnomes to compliment my garden? ;)

Archived