Training Camp Roll Call...

TaborJet

I'll be doing the camp reports for those who don't have the luxury of going. It will be for all the practices through the weekend. And then a few ones here and there for the remainder of camp (that one thing called work kinda gets in the way).

For those who are going, I'll be in a signed JN hat, probably with a notebook or laptop, probably looking like a Patriot spy incognito.

A signed JN hat? Who signed this JN hat? Was it Max? You mean that Max is giving away signed hats? This man and his ego!!!! I knew I should never have called him 'da man! What's next? VIP membership fees?

;)

A signed JN hat? Who signed this JN hat? Was it Max? You mean that Max is giving away signed hats? This man and his ego!!!! I knew I should never have called him 'da man! What's next? VIP membership fees?

;)

This brings up a good point: Max, how about offering a JN hat or t-shirt for sale?

Things here haven't changed at all I see.....Hi max, NJ, Bren, Greengal, that Boston girl...I mean Garb..:). Miss you guys but work calls...

Anywho, Will do friday evening if there's one and anything on Sunday. If I'm not mistaken it's one at 1:30 on saturday?...too early for me. If anyone does drinks or anything at Chrebets or meet ups I'm there. Take care peeps...will be peaking in from time to time.

Thanks. I'm going to take my son this year. Is there a special place JN members meet?

Last stall in the men's room is what I heard.

and of course make sure you have a wide stance

tap tap tap

:P

Archived