Someone has some 'splainin to do

Bugeater

Why is the JetNation logo appearing next to my quick link and browser history for the Chiefsplanet Lounge? Is there a hostile takeover in the works?

jnjb0.jpg

WTF is going on here?

They were on the wrong side in the great war last year, and as a result are still paying reparations to Max. It was either that or get zapped.

Why is the JetNation logo appearing next to my quick link and browser history for the Chiefsplanet Lounge? Is there a hostile takeover in the works?

jnjb0.jpg

WTF is going on here?

Very interesting. I thought that new innovative state of the art software Max installed had some bugs in it, but this taking over other football boards stuff is pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing!

Two observations:

1. You seem to be very adept at doing screenshots, photo editing, and posting images on message boards. I figure you would know what the glitch means.

2. What are you doing on a Chiefs message board?! JN is the place to be! Maybe you miss Herm.

Two observations:

1. You seem to be very adept at doing screenshots, photo editing, and posting images on message boards. I figure you would know what the glitch means.

2. What are you doing on a Chiefs message board?! JN is the place to be! Maybe you miss Herm.

He's a very talented n00b. it is unfortunate that he's a Chiefs fan though.

It was actually kind of fun.....until someone threatened to go to Wizard's home and beat him up....I think. Bob, do you remember?

I remember the incident. I can't remember who the perpetrator was. There were some nutbags there.

Some things never change.

Archived