Now this is a man I would beat to death...........

Boozer76

I dunno, being burned alive at the stake seems like a fitting punishment.

Why not pitch the guy into an active volcano or--better yet--just into the lava flow? That way his feet melt off first, then he falls down and the molten rock continues on its merry way while burning off the rest of his body.

Aside: Boozer, next time you post one of these stories, take the image of your son off. It's too difficult watching that vid or making these comments with your beautiful, innocent son sleeping so peacefully.

Everytime I think I have heard it all in terms of human depravity, somebody kicks it up a notch. I believe in capital punishment and respect the opinion of those who do not. But this guy is the poster boy that everyone should agree on.

They say capital punishment actually costs more than a lifetime of imprisonment. I can't imagine how that is true. But assuming it is, fine. Give me him for 3 minutes. Locked room. No weapons. All the authorities would have to do is dispose of his body. How much can that cost?

Everytime I think I have heard it all in terms of human depravity, somebody kicks it up a notch. I believe in capital punishment and respect the opinion of those who do not. But this guy is the poster boy that everyone should agree on.

They say capital punishment actually costs more than a lifetime of imprisonment. I can't imagine how that is true. But assuming it is, fine. Give me him for 3 minutes. Locked room. No weapons. All the authorities would have to do is dispose of his body. How much can that cost?

Capital Punishment is easy escape. This guy deserves years and years of torture.

Capital Punishment is easy escape. This guy deserves years and years of torture.

Unfortunately, there is little chance of bringing back the Spanish Inquisition for situations like this. That's why I am a big fan of vigilantism. The authorities should "accidently" drop him off at a rough bar while explaining to the crowd what he did. And then leave him there. They can stop by the next day to pick up the pieces.

It's true, it costs more money because of all the special accommodations that need to be made for people of death row. They need to be placed in separate facilities with requires it's own staff. There are also lengthy and expensive appeals processes associated with the death penalty. So keeping an inmate in a separate facility with separate staff for 20 years with all of those appeals which are usually made by public defenders. So add up all the costs of that and weigh it against keeping some dude in genpop for 30 years and you can see how the death penalty ends up costing more.

Archived