G.O.B., How did you drop the weight?

MrsTaborJet

LOL - Here are the pics of skinny me, my fiance` Cynthia and my daughter Erynne.

I joined Weight Watchers in November of 2007 and by April/May I was down 54 lbs to my Army weight. I also started jogging every day with the exception of twice a week when I play hockey. Started out small, running 2 miles, not I'm up to 5-5.5 and am going to run a 5K soon. I hate running but it works for me so I do it. Bought a Nike+ sensor for my iPod Nano to track my runs and I love it, makes it more interesting to run and a website tracks my progress.

img0583ny4.jpg

img0696largebn9.jpg

img0962on6.jpg

img0657smallqh1.jpg

Thank You for the kind words and support everyone. It's nice to have shed the pounds that's for sore. Some of my fellow veterans around here probably wondered how the hell I was ever in the Army. LOL

Speaking of hockey though, I just got back from my game. I feel like I got hit by a truck.

haha. Thought the same thing. It's OK, Tabor knows he gaining, um, I mean growing, I mean, aging. I should quit while I'm ahead - which I may even not be. :disgust:

Someone told Tabor that he's supposed to grow fat rings for every year of age, like a tree. Sorry about the new addition Mrs. Tabor.

Archived