Doritios Quest

KudosForND

yeah there are pretty crazy they are a cross between salsa with lime and cool ranch taste like shat..

but what is the real flavor do you actuallu know for real?!?!?

i went to the site and i did the quest thing and it said Mountain Dew. but it dont taste like dew its jsut horrible and taste like straight up lime but we no juices. all i know is chips shouldnt be sweet, it just dont work.

i went to the site and i did the quest thing and it said Mountain Dew. but it dont taste like dew its jsut horrible and taste like straight up lime but we no juices. all i know is chips shouldnt be sweet, it just dont work.

mountian dew!?!?! wtf that shat dont even come close to tasting like mountain dew plus who would want chips tasting like that anyways.. gross

Doritios made a new chip and its the nastiest thing i ever tasted my whole left.

Its suppose to be a secret what the taste is like so I dont know if i should say it in case someone wants to try and guess.:sick0017:

Tastes like sh!+?

I don't know what the **** you guys are complaining about. Sounds like they've captured the flavor of Mountain Dew perfectly. As for me, I'll take a crab juice.

Archived