Sox Sweep

Gainzo

Tampa Bay will not be making the playoffs. That much I'm certain of.

They are still doing well but suck on the road. Get them away from Tropicana Field and we will see the real Rays.

Tomorrow night is going to be fun. Beckett vs Joba. Fenway is going to be rocking.

The rest of the Country can go F themselves. Sox/Yanks at Fenway beginning on Friday.

Yep. It's on. I hope I can find a channel that carries tomorrow night's game (I don't get that friggin' "My9" on DTV). I'll definitely be glued to FOX on Saturday and ESPN Sunday night.

Go, Yanks!

Yep. It's on. I hope I can find a channel that carries tomorrow night's game (I don't get that friggin' "My9" on DTV). I'll definitely be glued to FOX on Saturday and ESPN Sunday night.

Go, Yanks!

I cant wait for this series. Should be a lot of fun. I don't like the 4 o'clock start on Saturday and the 8 o'clock start on Sunday night.

Here is my dream scenerio:

Since the Red Sox FO is evil and their latest deed is having the Manny Ramirez Sucks propaganda machine is full force (and he is the only Red Sox player I like)...and because RSN is full of suck-up goobers (unlike real Red Sox fans) I'd like to see the Yankees take all three this weekend. Further, since clearly Manny won't be back with the team next year - I'd like to see the Yankees pick him up....I want to see the Yankees win the WS next year because of Manny's Bat. I want to see RSN go all nutty because of it. C'mon! Make it hapen!

Since the Red Sox FO is evil and their latest deed is having the Manny Ramirez Sucks propaganda machine is full force (and he is the only Red Sox player I like)...and because RSN is full of suck-up goobers (unlike real Red Sox fans) I'd like to see the Yankees take all three this weekend. Further, since clearly Manny won't be back with the team next year - I'd like to see the Yankees pick him up....I want to see the Yankees win the WS next year because of Manny's Bat. I want to see RSN go all nutty because of it. C'mon! Make it hapen!

You are dead to me!

You are dead to me!

:rl:

We've all heard the "Manny won't be back next year" story before, though. It never works out that way.

:rl:

We've all heard the "Manny won't be back next year" story before, though. It never works out that way.

Since you made the Toronto trip this year will you and the wife be making a trip to Fenway next year?

If you do, make sure you bring a Yankees cap for Garb!

Since you made the Toronto trip this year will you and the wife be making a trip to Fenway next year?

Are you kidding? They kill people just for having NY license plates up there. ;)

Seriously, though, we were in Boston for a long weekend three years ago and I wore my Yankees cap everywhere. Got a couple comments, but no real trouble.

Are you kidding? They kill people just for having NY license plates up there. ;)

Seriously, though, we were in Boston for a long weekend three years ago and I wore my Yankees cap everywhere. Got a couple comments, but no real trouble.

I have NY plates Bob, but I also have a huge Boston sticker thing in my back window too.

I never seen someone so proud of sweeping the Mariners who are about 20 games out of the wildcard...

Good job though

After being swept in Anaheim and the Yankees waiting in Boston, Seattle was a complete pratfall waiting to happen, but it didn't. Works for me.

....umm yeah....

Archived