Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

*Official Yanks/Sox July 25th weekend Thread

Ponson had been very lucky recently. Tonight, not so much.

The good news for the site? We get Gainzo back. :)

You Yankees fans are a tough crowd. I spent the last 4 days with my kids for goodness sakes!!

I was wrong about Joba. He pitched extremely well on Friday; which happened to be the only game I saw this weekend.

You Yankees fans are a tough crowd. I spent the last 4 days with my kids for goodness sakes!!

I was wrong about Joba. He pitched extremely well on Friday; which happened to be the only game I saw this weekend.

You know what Gainzo, I'm sick and tired of your excuses. ;)

And Belicheat is totally as much of a scumbag as Lucknow. At least Lucchino's team hasn't cheated and now have an asterisk next to all their championships. Even if he has catered to that scumbag Ramirez and all of his bs, Belicheat has catered to the dirtiest player in the NFL in Rodney Harrison so they are equal there.

You know what Gainzo, I'm sick and tired of your excuses. ;)

And Belicheat is totally as much of a scumbag as Lucknow. At least Lucchino's team hasn't cheated and now have an asterisk next to all their championships. Even if he has catered to that scumbag Ramirez and all of his bs, Belicheat has catered to the dirtiest player in the NFL in Rodney Harrison so they are equal there.

I have nothing to do with Scott & Garbs argument. I'm done talking about that subject!

Welcome back ! I swear I saw you on a milk carton Saturday night ! :D

Welcome back ! I swear I saw you on a milk carton Saturday night ! :D

I saw the score and felt like going missing!