Man shoots lawn mower; gets felony charge

LoneStarLady

Wow! I thought this type of thing only happened in down here. :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25854715

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start.

Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed. According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want." A woman who lives at Walendowski's house reported the incident. She said he was intoxicated. Walendowski could face up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted. A call to Walendowski's home went unanswered Friday morning.

0eb4df0e-9571-45d8-b454-519f868ffa16.widec.jpg

you would get a lot more hits here if you titled the thread " man shoots lawn boy" and could face up to 6 yrs in prison & a fine"

Please refrain from posting in any thread about about lawnmowers, rakes, grub control or any other real" grass themed threads. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Archived