Where did Tim McCarver's big mouth go last night?

MagicBizkit87

During the All Star game, he kind of claimed that Yankee fans would feel embarrassed during this weekend series against the Sox. Well, McCarver was completely quiet yesterday, having nothing to say at all. What a surprise, just like Steve Phillips, another moron falls flat on his face with a comment.

I have come to really like Cohen-Darling and Hernandez in the Mets booth.

Never thought they would be this good. Franseca called them the best trio in the game.

I like Coney and Leiter in the Yanks booth as well but Kay and Singleton are tough to take at times. Kay and O'Neil have some good comedic exchanges.

I have come to really like Cohen-Darling and Hernandez in the Mets booth.

Never thought they would be this good. Franseca called them the best trio in the game.

I like Coney and Leiter in the Yanks booth as well but Kay and Singleton are tough to take at times. Kay and O'Neil have some good comedic exchanges.

I usually hate Michael Kay, but when he's with O'Neill, yeah I like that duo. I forget which of Cone, and Leiter, but I find one of them boring. Singleton is alright, don't really have an opinion on him.

For the Mets announcers, I think it's obvious I just don't like the main announcer, the rest are fine in my book.

People like Steve Phillips, Peter Gammons, and Tim McCarver need to be banned from Yankee games though.

Kay's a tool. I agree it's fun to hear O'Neill bust his chops. Leiter does a nice job and Cone is getting there.

I like Singleton, ok, but he could cut back on the cliche's. The guy I really enjoy is Flaherty. He's not smooth, but he always has something smart to say.

I miss Scooter and Bobby Murcer. :(

Kay's a tool. I agree it's fun to hear O'Neill bust his chops. Leiter does a nice job and Cone is getting there.

I like Singleton, ok, but he could cut back on the cliche's. The guy I really enjoy is Flaherty. He's not smooth, but he always has something smart to say.

I miss Scooter and Bobby Murcer. :(

Agreed, Kay irritates the hell out of me. I like Flaherty, O'Neill & Singleton.

Archived