IMMMMM BACK!!!!

gangreenman

Hey guys, took a few months off from posting here at the request of BP to ensure that I will be ready for the season.

Well, TC has started, rumors are flying, preseason is just a few short weeks away, and the board has officially been upgraded. The time is right for me to make my comeback. I also want to let everyone know that your official, I mean ****OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD STARTER**** has not been wasting his time lounging over the past few months, but has been working hard on how to better prepare to ensure that this season does not turn south like last year. Come August 7th, you will see my entirely new approach...an approach that I am SURE will take us to the promised land!!

Good to be back, and looking forward to the season!

What if someone else created an "Official Gamethread", or an "Altername Gamethread"?

That actually happened once last season with the infamous DWC. Lets just say it turned ugly, and as a result our team had a 4th quarter collapse, leading to our 2nd loss to Buffalo and a 1-5 record.

Hey {insert posters name here},

How are you doing? It has been {insert amount of time away here} and that is {too long \ not long enough}.

We hope that you are okay. We want you to know that we hope you will {post more \ stay away} in the near future.

Thanks,

JetNation (the site that cares)

How are you doing? It has been {insert amount of time away here} and that is {too long \ not long enough}.

We hope that you are okay. We want you to know that we hope you will {post more \ stay away} in the near future.

Thanks,

:rl::rl:

Just look below at my sig Max... You can fill in your own blanks if you {do/do not} want the afformentioned to occur.

Hey guys, took a few months off from posting here at the request of BP to ensure that I will be ready for the season.

Well, TC has started, rumors are flying, preseason is just a few short weeks away, and the board has officially been upgraded. The time is right for me to make my comeback. I also want to let everyone know that your official, I mean ****OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD STARTER**** has not been wasting his time lounging over the past few months, but has been working hard on how to better prepare to ensure that this season does not turn south like last year. Come August 7th, you will see my entirely new approach...an approach that I am SURE will take us to the promised land!!

Good to be back, and looking forward to the season!

Are you sure you're on the right site?

Not if I beat him to it, and win myself some vCash.

You better believe it!

You are not beating me to it. I know you probably aren't thinking about it now, but that Miami game is important, too important to chance just for some measly vcash.

On that Sunday evening you will be glad to have sacrificed that vcash, very glad.

You are not beating me to it. I know you probably aren't thinking about it now, but that Miami game is important, too important to chance just for some measly vcash.

On that Sunday evening you will be glad to have sacrificed that vcash, very glad.

I will be in Miami that fateful Saturday night. maybe posting from my blackberry, and maybe not. the anticipation is killing me.

Just to ask, what was your record last season?

I'm not a supersticious guy, The Jets are beating the fish regardless. Also, how dare you discount the importance of vCash?

Just to ask, what was your record last season?

I'm not a supersticious guy, The Jets are beating the fish regardless. Also, how dare you discount the importance of vCash?

My record was 2-3 for Jets games last season if I remember correctly. But, I didnt take over until week 3, and was put on short notice, with no time to prepare. Now I've taken the whole summer off, doing nothing but writing practice gamethreads. The strategy is in place, now I just need to use the preseason to make sure the execution is right.

By "that faithful Saturday night", my game will be on. Now, I cannot reveal any more information at this time in fear of one of our resident Patsy trolls reading this and reporting to their Patsy friends who post on their Patsy sites.

If they get hold of anything important, I will be forced to start from scratch.

So, as a preventative measure, I must make you all wait and see, and I am very sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Thanks,

:rl: I love this!!!

And I am SO glad I didn't do the "did ya miss me" thread. Or the "I'm leaving" one, for that matter!!!

I saw you lurking Faba...You've been here. I know you need some attention but its okay, you dont have to pretend you've been gone to get attention.

Yeah I lurk when I am at work in my real job. You do not get my sarcasm yet I see.

And I am SO glad I didn't do the "did ya miss me" thread. Or the "I'm leaving" one, for that matter!!!

You were missed. You know you were missed.

The I am leaving threads are the best. Because they usually backfire simply because the person changes their mind a few days\hours\minutes later.

if i ever get banned, promise me you'll do a going away thread for me...make sure the topic stays around cannibles, the velvet underground and why chad pennington sucks.

thanks dudette.

You were missed. You know you were missed.

The I am leaving threads are the best. Because they usually backfire simply because the person changes their mind a few days\hours\minutes later.

You forgot "months"

G.O.B.

:cheergal::cheergal::Banane43::Banane43::cheergal::cheergal:

Archived