top notch aspects of Jet Nation

bitonti

-the motto - why yes, yes i do post, thank you kindly for asking -

-GGG's avatar by Disney - that thing is next level

-the quoting boxes - honest to God while dead sober at work these things are better and more entertaining than roughly 65% of black market shrooms, LSD etc - intense vibes from multiple nesting boxes - whoa dude... i mean really... whoa. :shock:

-on the down low - free and easy - not too many chuckleheads - it's shady and hopefully it remains that way...

-the LOL emoticon is a freakshow :lol:

overall good job to all involved

and to everyone else go scratch yer ase!

ps- did i mention the freedom of speech? 8)

• WTF? 1

Bitonti's been in rare form on this new board. Max and Shane know how to bring the characters out in all of us.

I think this is going to be my numero uno board now. I'm tired of the retards on some other boards. Jets Addicts is good but doesn't have the great layout of JN.

Oh and the swirls definitely are tripped out.

-the motto - why yes, yes i do post, thank you kindly for asking -

-GGG's avatar by Disney - that thing is next level

-the quoting boxes - honest to God while dead sober at work these things are better and more entertaining than roughly 65% of black market shrooms, LSD etc - intense vibes from multiple nesting boxes - whoa dude... i mean really... whoa. :shock:

-on the down low - free and easy - not too many chuckleheads - it's shady and hopefully it remains that way...

-the LOL emoticon is a freakshow :lol:

overall good job to all involved

and to everyone else go scratch yer ase!

ps- did i mention the freedom of speech? 8)

](*,) \:D/ :mrgreen::-({|=[-o<:^o =P~

shane the scary moderator [-X

the very idea makes me want to smile and disturbingly wiggle my top lip in your general direction :lol:

cmon it's a proven fact the only thing TS can effectively moderate is his d!ck through a hole in his pants pocket.

dam bit you were really bottled up at the other joint huh :-s

uh this is getting a little wierd now :shock:

come on TS you gotta chill - where's maxie with the mace!

for the sake of the new board and society at large we don't want to have to witness the raw human drama of everyone's favorite game "show us where he touched you on the doll, Billy" -

--

by the way the results are back from the lab and my last post on this thread is actually funnier if you read it out loud in your best "Jerry Stiller shouting at the top of his lungs" imitation

"da best two down linebacker in the business, bay-bee!"

I concur with Bit (particularly on the trippy swirl quote boxes.... hadn't considered it but those things are subtly awesome.

Again I'll just add me my vote that the Mods keep sig pics and avatar pics fairly small: makes the threads compact and easier to read.

But where's my JN Patriots forum, dangit? Where's TX's moderator stripes?

I concur with Bit (particularly on the trippy swirl quote boxes.... hadn't considered it but those things are subtly awesome.

Again I'll just add me my vote that the Mods keep sig pics and avatar pics fairly small: makes the threads compact and easier to read.

But where's my JN Patriots forum, dangit? Where's TX's moderator stripes?

The Avatars are easy to control. The signatures will have an official policy soon. We need to get a few things in order first and then it will be dealt with. Agreed though, there are a few that make scrolling difficult.

The Avatars are easy to control. The signatures will have an official policy soon. We need to get a few things in order first and then it will be dealt with. Agreed though, there are a few that make scrolling difficult.

Here so far it's pretty good.... at JI it became a problem IMO.

I'm probably all the way on one side, but IMO sig space should be not more than an inch and a half deep, so to speak.

Here so far it's pretty good.... at JI it became a problem IMO.

I'm probably all the way on one side, but IMO sig space should be not more than an inch and a half deep, so to speak.

Alright I am going to start cleaning up some signatures then. STARTING WITH YOURS!!! \:D/

Has anyone been banned yet? If not can you ban me for like a hour and then reinstate me? I'd consider it a honor to be the first one banned lol

Sorry bro the honor has already been taken.

Tom was PMSing yesterday. We lost like 50 users. It was bad.