The Race To One Million

Maxman

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well maybe it isn't a race. But this season JetNation.com will hit the 1,000,000 post mark. Pretty cool if you ask me (which you didn't).

Anyhow here is something that is interesting (or sad). In the 3 years since this site has been launched the Jets have won 18 regular season games. Two 4 win seasons and one 10 win season.

Yet despite all that, you have found something to post about. Thank you for that!

I predict that 11/17/08 will be the one millionth post day. GO JETS!!!

good work max, thanks for putting the site together.

Like TX was Unbannable?

Tx can post here today. Apparently he is unbannable. He seems to only post in the Lounge though. I never see him post in the NFL forum. I guess he has his panties in a bunch or something like that.

i am still waited for the JN T-shirt that i won from TS on the matt jones

bet...

No i do not want the one stained with his Gentlemen's relish;)

Legally we are not bound to honor his commitments. But I will place a call to him today to try and move the process along.

Oh wait, the 900 # he gave me is no longer in service. Sorry, I can't help.

If you can track down Tom Shane you deserve more than just a t-shirt.

Isn't it as simple as calling matthew modine?????

you guys need to adhere to KISS principle

and that doesn't mean give each other a French tongue dance!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, as a reminder folks. we will be giving away prizes for whoever a) picks the date for the millionth post correctly. and B) whoever actually makes that historic one millionth post.

Stay tuned to this thread for more breaking news.

Ok, as a reminder folks. we will be giving away prizes for whoever a) picks the date for the millionth post correctly. and B) whoever actually makes that historic one millionth post.

I need more specifics on the prizes, I would hate to win a reach-around or a tongue massage from a mod.

Hey BP,

Please show me the post where I said there would be prizes. :-P

Technically if I get my Jets flask from Thor I can just send that. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket.

One million posts people, be dialing!!!

Archived