BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

OK! Joebaby is going to be doing an official tailgate for the opener in Miami (if he can FINALLY find camry lot 13!)

Who is going? we need a head count.

BP

Savage

4HCrew

Can't Hackett

joiseyjet +2

slowmoe57 +3

khesanh +3

Joebaby and ???

Scott Dierking and ??

L.I. Mikebleedsgreen and ???

jetinmiami and ??

jimfire and ??

GaNGGreeN4LyFE +1

nygreenlantern and ??

Lil bit special +3

ARodKeyWestJetsFan

JetfanDan, JetfanBird +2

rillo +4

Where? Camry lot 13 at 9-10am?

turnpike south, get off at the stadium, go through toll plaza, curves left, 1st gate on your left is camry lot 13

PARKINGMAP.jpg

I have attached a picture from last year to give some kind of coordinates as to where we were. the road behind the fence in the picture is the Turnpike access ramp.

post-1412-12804639771388_thumb.jpg

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will not be in attendance this year-in fact Bill Parcells could offer to pick me up by helicopter and put me in the owners box and I still wouldn't friggin go. You guys KNOW how hot it is at 1 in the afternoon in the beginning of September in south Florida? I don't even like to leave the house until the sun goes down and then only with a sword and shield to fight off the mosquitoes...

I will not be in attendance this year-in fact Bill Parcells could offer to pick me up by helicopter and put me in the owners box and I still wouldn't friggin go. You guys KNOW how hot it is at 1 in the afternoon in the beginning of September in south Florida? I don't even like to leave the house until the sun goes down and then only with a sword and shield to fight off the mosquitoes...

I'll pick you up. it can't be that bad!

awwww cmon sofla its just as hot if not hotter in my neck of the woods and I play golf in this crap -- I know its a drag but the Jets come but once a year --

anyway for now I am in for 4 of us --

not sure yet Jim, doing the beach thing with you guys but we might not go to the game.

Then again we might tialgate with you and go to Packys for the game. I will decide soon and let you know

btw, whats up with tickets? DNA is leaving us hanging this year?

not sure yet Jim, doing the beach thing with you guys but we might not go to the game.

Then again we might tialgate with you and go to Packys for the game. I will decide soon and let you know

Anyplace with A/C sounds like a winner... It`s hot enough doing this trip in DEC. ,this is the 1 road trip I am least looking forward to -at this time anyway

Cool beans, Al.

Savage is working on the tickets.

Cool beans, Al.

Savage is working on the tickets.

I'm out this year, the timing sucks for me. If the tix don't work out with Savage, let me know and I will contact the Fins ticket guy. The only problem is that they put the opposing fans in the Upper Deck Broiler section.

I'm out this year, the timing sucks for me. If the tix don't work out with Savage, let me know and I will contact the Fins ticket guy. The only problem is that they put the opposing fans in the Upper Deck Broiler section.

CHICKEN !!!:baby:

Suck it up Joe. with proper hydration it is not a problem at all.

I'm doing Buffalo & New England instead. Saving up for a "real" road trip (flight and all) for New Orleans next year. Can't wait for that. :cheers:

OK! Joebaby is going to be doing an official tailgate for the opener in Miami (if he can FINALLY find camry lot 13!)

Who is going? we need a head count.

I am going, so you can count me as one. and Savage is going also, so I'll put in his vote.

BP

slowmoe57 +3

Me plus 3 (4 total)

Def gonna be there all booked...as for the game.....

Plan A.........Take water taxi to La PLAYA with pool tv's an watch game with ****tails in the pool on the big screen....

Plan B.....My friend offered his 60 ft yacht to take us to Shooters/LaPlaya for game an party like ROCK STARS....I will make sure my JET FLAG is on his vessel when we pullup

Plan C.....Talgate in Camary 13 an go to bar an watch it at PACKYS!!!! lol....

SO that is my option most likely plan B..but when i get the def thumbs up he is there I will need exact head count who will be joining me.....oxoxoxox:wine::vactiontime:

I'm doing Buffalo & New England instead. Saving up for a "real" road trip (flight and all) for New Orleans next year. Can't wait for that. :cheers:

Dude, how are you getting to Buffalo?

keep me abreast of the tix situation too

haha, i just said breast

Will do!

BP you didnt screw up the 5th option is to go to Penn State. Thats is what we are doing. I hope its a little cooler up at Happy Valley than it will be in South Fla! See everyone at the home opener!!

Penn state? Duane, gimme a heads up if you guys head to any other Penn State games this season, I am in PA some weekends during the fall.

Penn state? Duane, gimme a heads up if you guys head to any other Penn State games this season, I am in PA some weekends during the fall.

Joe let me know when your in Pa. I am here every weakend unless we go on the road. What part do you stay in? How far from Reading? That is the only Penn State trip planned as of now.

Joe let me know when your in Pa. I am here every weakend unless we go on the road. What part do you stay in? How far from Reading? That is the only Penn State trip planned as of now.

My family has 2 houses on about 60 acres deep in the poconos, South Canaan, right next to another one stoplight town called waymart. Its about 30 minutes outside of scranton. I usually spend the summer down the jersey shore and the fall I go to PA, to blow stuff up and shoot guns mostly. lol

Does anyone thats going to the game have a tailgate me and my girlfriend can hang out at before this game? were flying down for it and im gonna be bored as hell if its just me and her lol. please let me knoo

-joe

Camry lot 13 is were we will meet -- its easy to find when you get there

keep checking here as details unfold -- all jetnationers are welcome -- I think...

Camry lot 13 is were we will meet -- its easy to find when you get there

keep checking here as details unfold -- all jetnationers are welcome -- I think...

Take a couple of flares with you. You can set them off when joebaby gets lost on the way to the lot.

Archived