BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

haha damn wish i could but ill be with my girlfriend- ill bring a nice bottle of grey goose i guess

ive neva been to this stadium is that camry lot 13 easy to find?? if anyone is staying at the cabana as i am wut r u taking taxi's to the stadium??

-joe

I just went with the group last year in a van that joisey hooked us up with. I don't know how I'm getting there this year yet.

camry lot 13 almost looks like it's outside of the parking lot. it's a very confusing place. but drago and Tictac found it, and were never there before.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha damn wish i could but ill be with my girlfriend- ill bring a nice bottle of grey goose i guess

ive neva been to this stadium is that camry lot 13 easy to find?? if anyone is staying at the cabana as i am wut r u taking taxi's to the stadium??-joe

most are staying at the Cabana...don't worry, the place will look like The Meadowlands South there will be so much green...you can work it out there

yea ill find it no big deal,

anyonehave plans saturday night? you guys hang out at the hotel or go out???

wut time do you guys head in the AM to tailgate?

-joe

Dude, I'll be arriving on Friday morning. just listen for the Jets chants while the shots are flowing at the bahia..lol..

I'll shoot ya a pm before that weekend, don't sweat it. ;)

ok cool thanks BP i dont get on many vacations so this is like my mini trip just wanna make sure i know how everything goes n what not i wanna have a good ass time. yea just keep me posted i have a wedding fri night and a 6 am flight out of JFK sat morning so ill be at the hotel in the AM.

-joe

turnpike south, get off at the stadium, go through toll plaza, curves left, 1st gate on your left

OK! Joebaby is going to be doing an official tailgate for the opener in Miami (if he can FINALLY find camry lot 13!)

Who is going? we need a head count.

BP

Savage

joiseyjet +2

slowmoe57 +3

khesanh +3

Joebaby and ???

Scott Dierking and ??

L.I. Mikebleedsgreen and ???

JetFanBird and ??

jetinmiami and ??

jimfire and ??

GaNGGreeN4LyFE +1

nygreenlantern and ??

Lil bit special +1

Where? Camry lot 13 at 9-10am?

PARKINGMAP.jpg

I have attached a picture from last year in the first post to give some kind of coordinates as to where we were.

The first post has been updated.

post-1412-12804639771678_thumb.jpg

So beer and chips are always needed, lot 13 is where it goes down, cool. One of my friends cousins is gonna be tailgating too, but he's a season tix dolfag so screw'em. LOL

And ice, you can never have enough ice!

How many kegs we gettin to pregame with???? sounds like theres going to be a crew and a halffffff

This man is in charge of the tailgate.

1059224737_l.jpg

I have complete trust in his judgment, but I'm bringing my own booze too.

Looks like Joe might have to rent a beer truck for this gala event.

I'm gonna BYOB also, you can never have enough beer for events like these.

LOL, I will be well prepared, my kegerator setup that I have positioned in Florida can handle up to three legs simultaneously. I will have a small grill as well. we will be covered fine.

Archived