BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I know is I have been waiting 4 Decades 4 us to win another S.B. & 4 the first time in those 4 decades we have a team that could possibly win the S.B. 4 us and that team is lead by our QB #4 Brett Farve & when this Historic journey starts with Victory #1 in game #1 ,I am not gonna be sitting in a Bar watching it, I am gonna witness this front & center...

AMEN BROTHER JOISEY ---

anyone have any preference on liquor? i was gonna pick up a bottle of tequila and grey goose, thoughts?

-joe

I think it would be too hot for the normal variety of shots. maybe we should make an ice cold pitcher of kamikaze's? just Vodka, triple sec and a little bit of lime juice? :cool0043:

Frozen drinks? what in the hell is this a Giants tailgate?

Good Luck from keeping the ICE from Melting ,Well since none of the starters should be playing next weekend anyway,Lets get this party in Lauderdale started,come join us at this Tailgate Woody .Iam ready 4 some JET FOOTBALL

Anybody got a 2 ticket hookup for this game and for less than $100 per ticket somewhere midfield (even at the top tier)?

I can get you two for $130 each at the 40 yard line section 117, 27th row. if they're still available.

This games not gonna be that bad heat wise Brenda ACCU WEATHER has game day as a high of only 88 & a low of 79 ,so the temps should be just fine.

Chris, with the humidity factor, it will feel close to 100, believe me..

Just drink alot of water...

I actually may get a seat in a suite, in which case I will go to the game...but thats the only way for me...anyway, this late in the game I would have to sit alone and that is NEVER happening

This games not gonna be that bad heat wise Brenda ACCU WEATHER has game day as a high of only 88 & a low of 79 ,so the temps should be just fine.

has nothing to do with heat...I LOVEEEE THE HOT SUN.....I have other committments that day....sorry..see ya next week...oxoxoxox::wub

We have more to worry about than the heat for that game. According to the

weather heads another storm named Hannah is brewing in the Carribean

and the long range prediction is that it is heading for Florida next week.

Guys coming down from Ny next week should keep an eye on that for plane reservation

changes.

Also all should check their supplies of ponchos.

As long as its not over my house that Sunday I'm coming down and going back same day.

Chris, with the humidity factor, it will feel close to 100, believe me..

Just drink alot of water...

I actually may get a seat in a suite, in which case I will go to the game...but thats the only way for me...anyway, this late in the game I would have to sit alone and that is NEVER happening

Al, it could be nice and cool with a breeze with Hanna coming to visit :cool:

As long as it doesn`t screw up my flights ,I am not worried.

actually on thet track it will miss us to the north..as long as youre not flying into or through Orlando you should be all right...but these things do have a mind of their own, BASTIDS !!!!

actually on thet track it will miss us to the north..as long as youre not flying into or through Orlando you should be all right...but these things do have a mind of their own, BASTIDS !!!!

Good I heard Chad Pennington say something about going to Disney World !

me too but as long as it stays north of FLL OR MIA we should be ok -- and if it hit Thursday we should be OK -- trust me I am keeping a close watch on this one -- Gustav too he might come close to me as well but right now central LA. should be hit --

lol...Just don't say anything about being "bombed" on an airplane!!! hahahhah:wine:

Thats one of the best features of American Express , FREE mebership into THE PRESIDENTIAL CLUB which are located inside the terminals of most major airports including Newark..

Archived