BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

How many people are going?

I'm interested to see if how many more green jerseys there are than aqua. :rl:

There are"ALWAYS" more Green jerseys then Auqa jerseys there ,it`s always like our 9th HOME game of the year Taylor & Z.Thomas used to Pi$$ & moan about it every year & every year our road group seems to get bigger

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are"ALWAYS" more Green jerseys then Auqa jerseys there ,it`s always like our 9th HOME game of the year Taylor & Z.Thomas used to Pi$$ & moan about it every year & every year our road group seems to get bigger

I find this hilarious. :rl:

BP, your birthday is this week??? You know you have to do a shot with each one of us next weekend.

Since when do I need an excuse to do a shot? :lol:

I planned on doing shots with you guys regardless of my Birthday. :cheers:

Good, nail Cuba.

I think right after McCains VP pick they started projecting Hannah to turn right now instead of the left ...PS I am calling on every JET fan attending this game in Miami to wear there GREEN JET JERSEYS/Gear not white JET gear Iwant it to really stand out on TV just how many JET fans are there 7 how little support Miami has

I think right after McCains VP pick they started projecting Hannah to turn right now instead of the left ...PS I am calling on every JET fan attending this game in Miami to wear there GREEN JET JERSEYS/Gear not white JET gear Iwant it to really stand out on TV just how many JET fans are there 7 how little support Miami has

Not to worry. Driving down barring a hurricane with 5 others fully greened up. Sitting in the lower level

on the Fin side which I think is the TV side.

You got it, Chris. I'm wearing green, **** them Dolphin fans. :lol:

Nice idea Joisey...I am in

Glad to hear all JET fans are going to get involved in the GREEN OUT of the game on SUN. Good luck & be safe with everyone getting into Fla.before next weekend, with Hannah off the coast thurs. & or Fri. Ilook forward to seeing everyone down there.

That's hilarious. I don't know if you mean you've had more fans in the stands when dolphins fans leave when they're losing or the times when the Jests come to Miami midseason or later when the Dolphins' have sucked (over the last decade) so the fans don't show up at all (much like Jets fans don't show up in NJ when the Jets are sucking.) The only difference is the Jet population in Miami that take up seats. So if that's what you meant, fine.

But if you think the Jets are going to outnumber dolphins fans Sunday well that's not possible. You see, there are 76,000 seats in Dolphin stadium. The Dolphins have sold roughly 50k season tickets, which leaves roughly 26,000 seats available for single game buyers. So lets pretend Jets fans buy every single seat(yeah right.) you only make up 1/3 of the stadium.

I've been to a few Jet games in Miami and i'd say the worst i've ever seen was about 30,000 of you(when the dolphins suck and season ticket holders auction of their seats.) So stop with your lies about "always having more fans" in our stadium.

But good luck with your supposed 'Green Out.' It won't matter how many Jets fans there are when you're all walking to the parking lot with your heads down, just more to laugh at. Enjoy the game NY Favres.

Don`t worry Tyson ,the guy comes on here trying to talk smack with 1 post,saying he`s been there for the last few ,when I can quote being out there for the last 25 games out there,Christmas 2 games ago had a smaller overall crowd then usual but that was expected it was Christmas night ,but there were still more JET fans then fin fans in attendence as always...

That's hilarious. I don't know if you mean you've had more fans in the stands when dolphins fans leave when they're losing or the times when the Jests come to Miami midseason or later when the Dolphins' have sucked (over the last decade) so the fans don't show up at all (much like Jets fans don't show up in NJ when the Jets are sucking.) The only difference is the Jet population in Miami that take up seats. So if that's what you meant, fine.

But if you think the Jets are going to outnumber dolphins fans Sunday well that's not possible. You see, there are 76,000 seats in Dolphin stadium. The Dolphins have sold roughly 50k season tickets, which leaves roughly 26,000 seats available for single game buyers. So lets pretend Jets fans buy every single seat(yeah right.) you only make up 1/3 of the stadium.

I've been to a few Jet games in Miami and i'd say the worst i've ever seen was about 30,000 of you(when the dolphins suck and season ticket holders auction of their seats.) So stop with your lies about "always having more fans" in our stadium.

But good luck with your supposed 'Green Out.' It won't matter how many Jets fans there are when you're all walking to the parking lot with your heads down, just more to laugh at. Enjoy the game NY Favres.

Don`t worry Tyson ,the guy comes on here trying to talk smack with 1 post,saying he`s been there for the last few ,when I can quote being out there for the last 25 games out there,Christmas 2 games ago had a smaller overall crowd then usual but that was expected it was Christmas night ,but there were still more JET fans then fin fans in attendence as always...

I haven't been to a home game since 2004 on the account that i've relocated outside of florida, I don't need to take your word for it because I have family and friends down there that are season ticket holding dolfans and when i read your post I thought, hmm, that can't be true, so I phoned him, and he told me exactly what i've written you.

Did you comprehend what I wrote? The times you've 'outnumbered' us are when the fin fans hit the exits after you guys pummeling us.

He says the # of Jets fans that come out is disturbing, but says there's no way the Jets fans have been even close to half the attendence from the start of any game, except MAYBE last years 0-11 Dolphins (when we played you in miami)

I didn't intend to come here to talk smack, hell I didn't even come here to post, I was just lurking to see what the jets fans were saying about the game sunday, and then I saw your misleading post and decided to respond.

It's unfortunate when your team sucks, I know that well. As do you guys, cause when you've sucked, there are a ton of empty seats, just like us. Only difference is yours don't fill up with opposing fans, not nearly as much as the 'melting pot' that is south florida anyways.

Anyways, nice site you got here. Aside from the Jets green it looks good.

I haven't been to a home game since 2004 on the account that i've relocated outside of florida, I don't need to take your word for it because I have family and friends down there that are season ticket holding dolfans and when i read your post I thought, hmm, that can't be true, so I phoned him, and he told me exactly what i've written you.

Did you comprehend what I wrote? The times you've 'outnumbered' us are when the fin fans hit the exits after you guys pummeling us.

He says the # of Jets fans that come out is disturbing, but says there's no way the Jets fans have been even close to half the attendence from the start of any game, except MAYBE last years 0-11 Dolphins (when we played you in miami)

I didn't intend to come here to talk smack, hell I didn't even come here to post, I was just lurking to see what the jets fans were saying about the game sunday, and then I saw your misleading post and decided to respond.

It's unfortunate when your team sucks, I know that well. As do you guys, cause when you've sucked, there are a ton of empty seats, just like us. Only difference is yours don't fill up with opposing fans, not nearly as much as the 'melting pot' that is south florida anyways.

typical phins "fan" hasn't been to a dolphins game since 04. Lol, I have been to 3 games there since then, and next week will make 5, and I am not from the florida area either, lol. So you make our point for us! Another phins fan who won't support his team on gameday to help them "attempt" to create a home advantage.

Also our stadium has been sold out for YEARS, while you guys have scalpers armed with 50-100 tickets a piece trying to flip them for half price.

typical phins "fan" hasn't been to a dolphins game since 04. Lol, I have been to 3 games there since then, and next week will make 5, and I am not from the florida area either, lol. So you make our point for us! Another phins fan who won't support his team on gameday to help them "attempt" to create a home advantage.

Also our stadium has been sold out for YEARS, while you guys have scalpers armed with 50-100 tickets a piece trying to flip them for half price.

If I could afford it i'd be at every game. Miami plays the NFC south next year so I will be saving to go to three games since all opponents (Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa) are nearby. i'm currently in school working part time, it's kind of hard to finance a trip to Miami. My love for my team is strong still.

But.. I don't see what point your trying to make. As, his point (JoiseyJet) was that Jets fans "Always" outnumber the Dolphins fans in Dolphin stadium. And that's just not true my little jet buddy.

Dude, seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. you're bringing up the wrong argument. we have been there, and joisey speaks the truth. and that's not smack, it's a fact. :)

Dude, seriously, you're embarrassing yourself. you're bringing up the wrong argument. we have been there, and joisey speaks the truth. and that's not smack, it's a fact. :)

Gee if it's a fact how about some evidence.(Maybe some pictures of the stadium during a Jets/Phins game? My former roomate, my uncle and his son are all season ticket holders down there for the last 12 years or so. They tell me otherwise.

Hey, tell you what, for all of you Jets fans apparently going to the game, bring a nice camera and take some shots of the crowd. And when I say shots I don't mean just in the upper deck where all the Jets fans will be, lol. Post em back here. Fair enough?

Gee if it's a fact how about some evidence.(Maybe some pictures of the stadium during a Jets/Phins game??

Coming up.

ed4c7d9e.jpg

be7d91f6.jpg

61ef2628.jpg

f50e2e01.jpg

f8131627.jpg

6e511457.jpg

My former roomate, my uncle and his son are all season ticket holders down there for the last 12 years or so. They tell me otherwise.?

Hey, tell you what, for all of you Jets fans apparently going to the game, bring a nice camera and take some shots of the crowd. And when I say shots I don't mean just in the upper deck where all the Jets fans will be, lol. Post em back here. Fair enough?

Just the fact that this thread has bothered you THAT MUCH to sign up and try and dispute **** that you are going by your sisters best friends brother in law who has season tickets is very funny.

You are very funny! thanks for signing up!

:rl:

OK! Joebaby is going to be doing an official tailgate for the opener in Miami (if he can FINALLY find camry lot 13!)

Who is going? we need a head count.

BP

Savage

4HCrew

Can't Hackett

joiseyjet +2

slowmoe57 +3

khesanh +3

Joebaby and ???

Scott Dierking and ??

L.I. Mikebleedsgreen and ???

jetinmiami and ??

jimfire and ??

GaNGGreeN4LyFE +1

nygreenlantern and ??

Lil bit special +3

ARodKeyWestJetsFan

JetfanDan, JetfanBird +2

rillo +4

Where? Camry lot 13 at 9-10am?

BP- Bump me up to +3.

Coming up.

ed4c7d9e.jpg

be7d91f6.jpg

61ef2628.jpg

f50e2e01.jpg

f8131627.jpg

6e511457.jpg

Just the fact that this thread has bothered you THAT MUCH to sign up and try and dispute **** that you are going by your sisters best friends brother in law who has season tickets is very funny.

You are very funny! thanks for signing up!

Ok two things. 1. This is 2007 picture of vsing the 0-11 miami dolphins.

2. Your pictures are of your tailgate, and other jets fans shots.

This would only be evidence if I had said Jets fans don't go to Dolphin home games. lol.

Please take some pictures of the crowd Sunday, so I can have a good laugh. it'll be about 60 thousand dolfans to about 12 thousand jets fans.

Please take some pictures of the crowd Sunday, so I can have a good laugh. it'll be about 60 thousand dolfans to about 12 thousand jets fans.

And you know this because your friend's sister's brother in law has a friend that has season tickets and that's what they said? I hope I'm following your logic correctly.

there will be sun Bren, mixed in between the rain bands and wind...But Hanna isn't the on to worry about. It will be gone by game time. Ike is the one that can mess things up. It is suppossed to be nearing Cuba Saturday. If it turns a little north it will definitely affect the game also

miami06108.jpg

miami06109.jpg

Listen up rookie I have been going to Florida for 20 years for this game....so IF u need me I will post pics here that may get me banned....so show up Friday at the Bahia cabana an buy us a DRINK@!!@#!$#@#%#%:wine::cheers::vactiontime:

Man you guys are really thick headed. I'm glad you guys can go to the Miami game tailgate and enjoy yourself with your little groups of Jets fans, that's great.

But that's not what the issue I have here is about. My issue is with JoiseyJet suggesting the Jets fans "always" outnumber Dolfans at Dolphin Stadium.

Here is some evidence that that is untrue. From the game last year vs the 0-11 Miami Dolphins. Place is pretty packed for a winless team in December wouldn't ya say? Yeah and even better than that you look at some of these shots and you see.. SOME scattered green shirts, but much more aqua. Point, set, match.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/420mark420/sets/72157603361972673/ I think pic #8 is the most telling. Best shot.

:box:

edit: btw is one of those Jets fans wearing a Pats/Jets logo on his hat. If a Miami fan did that we'd have to castrate him. Seriously that's like as bad as being a Jets and Dolphins fan. Not possible. Shouldn't even be legal.

Archived