BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ike is the bastid to worry about..You all might get stuck here if you don't have an early flight out Monday morning

Hopefully my 10am out of West Palm wont have problems.... which is unlikely since every time I've flown Delta out of West Palm I've been delayed for a ton of dumb reasons.

Im mostly worried about getting down there on Sat. morn. If I get stuck in FLA and miss work...oh well.:)

looking better:

17377454_320X240.jpg

But Then:

17377456_320X240.jpg

Ike is the bastid to worry about..You all might get stuck here if you don't have an early flight out Monday morning

[url=http://www.local10.com/2008/0903/17377454_320X240.jpg]

Ike is moving fast too at 20 mph. I leave at 1:30pm Monday. I'll keep an eye on it. I might change the flight at last minute. I don't care about the $100 for the change, it aint worth being stuck down there.

I have a 3pm flt. out tommorrow from Newark into Lauderdale and a 11.am flt. out of Lauderdale back to Newark on Mon. morn.,i WILL HAVE TO CHK. ON WINDS AT Nwk. FOR Mon. morn.since it will be getting the remains of Hanna.

looking better:

17377454_320X240.jpg

But Then:

17377456_320X240.jpg

[url=http://www.local10.com/2008/0903/17377454_320X240.jpg]

I hane a noon flt on Monday but my buddy is driving back to Atlanta if its bad airline wise I will have him drive me to Tampa and I will catch a flt out of there -- I f IKE keeps movin west should not too much of an issue -- as for Hanna Sunday in EWR area should be the pits - and of cource if your flying Continental contact me and I will get you the best info possible w/out going though reservatoin agents -- for those I meet Sunday I will give my cell number if wanted --

I hane a noon flt on Monday but my buddy is driving back to Atlanta if its bad airline wise I will have him drive me to Tampa and I will catch a flt out of there -- I f IKE keeps movin west should not too much of an issue -- as for Hanna Sunday in EWR area should be the pits - and of cource if your flying Continental contact me and I will get you the best info possible w/out going though reservatoin agents -- for those I meet Sunday I will give my cell number if wanted --

Thanks for the info ,I always fly Continental unless the just don`t have flts. where Iam flying into,which flt. do you think has a better shot of getting in on time to FLL.,the 1pm, flt, or the 3pm flt weather wise?

Ike is moving fast too at 20 mph. I leave at 1:30pm Monday. I'll keep an eye on it. I might change the flight at last minute. I don't care about the $100 for the change, it aint worth being stuck down there.

Hey Jim, you haven't lived thill you are in S Fla the day after the Jets beat the fins...it is pure comedy

Thanks for the info ,I always fly Continental unless the just don`t have flts. where Iam flying into,which flt. do you think has a better shot of getting in on time to FLL.,the 1pm, flt, or the 3pm flt weather wise?

From what I can tell from right now the 1 pm should be ok -- tell you what we are having hurricane meetings through the day so tomorrow when there is one I will post an update if anything is wrong for FLL -- EX. CANCELLATIONS OR DELAYS -- I really think they wont do any cancels for south florida unless the storm makes a bee line for the coast which right now is not expected

anyway I know we are going to Camry lot 13 for the tailgate and I know Joebaby is setting things up I will bring chips and stuff if need be -- is there anything else needed --- I will gladly give a monetary donation to Joebaby on Sunday (that is if he finds it)

I am getting pumped up :box:

Hey Guys,

I don't post much but have been a member of the site for a little over a year now. I am looking to join the tailgate party as a couple of buddies and I have just finished booking our trip out for this game. Unfortunately the others are not Jets Fans (a Cowboys fan and a Dolphins fan), but I will be there in my Kerry Rhodes jersey that I wear everyweek to the home games. It would be nice to meet you guys as I have learned alot from you and you provide a nice one stop place for me to get all of my Jets news. Let me know if anything will be needed and if anyone would like to meet up for drinks over the weekend, we will be arriving tomorrow night if the weather cooperates.

Steve

Hey Guys,

I don't post much but have been a member of the site for a little over a year now. I am looking to join the tailgate party as a couple of buddies and I have just finished booking our trip out for this game. Unfortunately the others are not Jets Fans (a Cowboys fan and a Dolphins fan), but I will be there in my Kerry Rhodes jersey that I wear everyweek to the home games. It would be nice to meet you guys as I have learned alot from you and you provide a nice one stop place for me to get all of my Jets news. Let me know if anything will be needed and if anyone would like to meet up for drinks over the weekend, we will be arriving tomorrow night if the weather cooperates.

Steve

where are you staying? Just make your way to the Bahia Cabana, the place will be green all weekend and the party will never stop

Hey Guys,

Steve

Steve O all are welcome as stated before find camry lot 13 and you should find us alongthe fence as your heading towards the stadium -- no worries on your friends I am bringing my best friend as I did last year and he is a huge Dolphin fan -- its all fun

no sooner did I stop typing -- as of now we expect no delays or issues for South Florida for Friday any changes I will post for you happy travelers

Thank god for sloemoe! you helped me out with great info when I was departing last year! :cheers:

My Continental flight leaves friday at 7am. also I'm leaving Monday at 1:30..both to and from ft lauderdale and Newark. any info is greatly appreciated!

Hey Jim, you haven't lived thill you are in S Fla the day after the Jets beat the fins...it is pure comedy

I'll be there until 1:30pm on Monday, and then I got a flight to catch! :)

Steve O all are welcome as stated before find camry lot 13 and you should find us alongthe fence as your heading towards the stadium -- no worries on your friends I am bringing my best friend as I did last year and he is a huge Dolphin fan -- its all fun

Awesome. I am very excited this is my first trip to Miami and only my second away game (made it to Dallas last year and I don't count Giants games). We are leaving tomorrow from Newark @ 7:20 Continental flight 204. Is anyone else going to be on that flight?

Awesome. I am very excited this is my first trip to Miami and only my second away game (made it to Dallas last year and I don't count Giants games). We are leaving tomorrow from Newark @ 7:20 Continental flight 204. Is anyone else going to be on that flight?

Stop by the Bahia Cabana friday night, you should see a **** load of us there. see ya there or at the tailgate! :cheers:

Hey Guys,

Steve

Dude, just show up ready to party and watch the Jets kick ass!

I just picked up a coleman grill for the game that I will leave at a friend's down in FL for future games. It ain't anything like the chill-n-grill I have here but it will work for grilling up hotdogs nicely. Anyone have any idea how many people we can actually expect right now? Just need to figure out final numbers for beer/food.

Also, what time should we shoot to be there if we want to get the right spot at camry 13? I WILL NOT eff it up this time.;)

I just picked up a coleman grill for the game that I will leave at a friend's down in FL for future games. It ain't anything like the chill-n-grill I have here but it will work for grilling up hotdogs nicely. Anyone have any idea how many people we can actually expect right now? Just need to figure out final numbers for beer/food.

Also, what time should we shoot to be there if we want to get the right spot at camry 13? I WILL NOT eff it up this time.;)

Looks like we got around 40 people with you, not including anybody you're coming with.

Are any flight being cancelled yet ??? Looks like IKE is gonna F up everything!

Probably not til TUesday late -- but a cold front moving through may push IKE to a more northely flow and not strike south Fl but too soon to tell -- as long as I get my ass back to Texas on Monday

Archived