BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well IKe is looking more and more of a pain in the arse -- had to change my travel plans back --

will have to drive to TPA with my Atlanta bud and catch a 2.30 pm flt to Houston -- and I paid for my ticket which is uncommon for me -- Continental wanted me to pay 350 bucks one way fll to iah as compared to tpa at 213 bucks -- at least a I am guaranteed a seat back home -- its worth it

1 more Hour of work for me ---- this frackin storm will NOT ruin my good time

hope to see yas tomorrow at the cabana

Well IKe is looking more and more of a pain in the arse -- had to change my travel plans back --

will have to drive to TPA with my Atlanta bud and catch a 2.30 pm flt to Houston -- and I paid for my ticket which is uncommon for me -- Continental wanted me to pay 350 bucks one way fll to iah as compared to tpa at 213 bucks -- at least a I am guaranteed a seat back home -- its worth it

1 more Hour of work for me ---- this frackin storm will NOT ruin my good time

hope to see yas tomorrow at the cabana

sloemoe, I'm leaving at 1:30pm Monday continental out of FT lauderdale to Newark. am I ok? or should I move it up?

sloemoe, I'm leaving at 1:30pm Monday continental out of FT lauderdale to Newark. am I ok? or should I move it up?

That should be ok but I will call Sunday morning -- they should have a better idea by then -- alot can happen between now and then

I hope u guys have a blast. Do you guys ever get harassed by the Phin fans? Just asking cause when my group tailgated at Cincy we usually caught grief from Bungle fans.

I have been to 9 games there and never had a problem -- but thats just me

Be safe everyone and have a good time. I expect drunken phone calls on Saturday Night, Friday Night too, from those of you who have my number just like I received them last season when I missed Miami just as I am this time. :cheers:

Update:

According to Brenda about 15 minutes ago, BP is passed out. Brenda and Jetfan13 are going strong.

Passed out by 8 o'clock??? Hopefully someone has secured his passport. BP is like the guy who enters a marathon and runs as fast as he can for 5 miles and then collapses. Hopefully he paces himself on Sunday.

I don't know where Brenda puts it all. Well, I have an idea, but I'm not going to say it.

Update:

According to Brenda about 15 minutes ago, BP is passed out. Brenda and Jetfan13 are going strong.

BP had 3 hours of sleep. And started drinking at 10am. It was all Savage's idea to switch to martinis, we were getting bloated on beer. Heh heh 124

UPDATE.....MY camera is SHOT! NO PICS or if AL takes me to a best buy I am in!

BEAUTIFUL SUNNY 80 ...hitting the beach!!!

Met slowmoe, chicago bob, a few boyz I met in tenn 2 years ago...some boyz I met in Clevleland a few boyz I met in ...what a floosie I am..hahahahhhhhahah

Tiffany is bartending again , Jenna didnt have her baby yet, a few new girls ASHLEY you boys would LOVE her..gonna go find a camera!

TA TA for now ...:vactiontime:

BAR OPEN HAPPY HOUR 7am-11am! gotta love the BAHIA !!

Update from 4HCrew & Brenda:

- Jetfan13 was kicked off the beach for stealing a hot dog off of the beach's grill.

- BP was passed out on the beach by 1:30 this afternoon and was given a ticket and now has to go back down to Miami at a later date.

- Can't Hackett also got into an altercation while playing Volleyball.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

At least Brenda, 4H and Savage can control themselves.

Everyone is now drinking at some Sports Bar having a GREAT time. Wish I was there.

Update from 4HCrew & Brenda:

- Jetfan13 was kicked off the beach for stealing a hot dog off of the beach's grill.

- BP was passed out on the beach by 1:30 this afternoon and was given a ticket and now has to go back down to Miami at a later date.

- Can't Hackett also got into an altercation while playing Volleyball.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

At least Brenda, 4H and Savage can control themselves.

Everyone is now drinking at some Sports Bar having a GREAT time. Wish I was there.

Is this a serious post Joe? We have three members in Miami creating havic in Miami?

Archived