BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But there is no traveling involved. ;) Now, if the travel is for a party and a party alone I can understand that.

They will all go to the game..ME? I work and live in this crap everday, I am looking for some ac and cold draught beer

I talked to Savage about the tickets, and since there are so many undecided people on whether they're going to the game or not. everybody is on their own. also, he said it is a lot more difficult to find tickets this year.

I talked to Savage about the tickets, and since there are so many undecided people on whether they're going to the game or not. everybody is on their own. also, he said it is a lot more difficult to find tickets this year.

Good thing I already have mine -- I am sure no one else will have a problem -- unless we sign Favre then it becomes a hot ticket

So far we have the Water TAXI taking us to Shooters/LaPLAYA where there is a pool AC an flat screen TV's an LOTS of booze-n-food.....

Our list for this so far is......

Me

Sue

Dave

Denise

Al

Judy

Chirs

T-MAC ARE U IN??????

I don`t know if T-MAC is even going to Fla. this time around & I guess I have to come off your list since Dave & Ed (who I talked into going to the game) want to go to the actual game so we brought tickets to the game and I guess know we will be going to the actual talegate also.....

I don`t know if T-MAC is even going to Fla. this time around & I guess I have to come off your list since Dave & Ed (who I talked into going to the game) want to go to the actual game so we brought tickets to the game and I guess know we will be going to the actual talegate also.....

Damn Chris, its gonna be about 1,000 degrees...well, we will see you at the Cabana and Clipper anyway

Damn Chris, its gonna be about 1,000 degrees...well, we will see you at the Cabana and Clipper anyway

I know and tried to convince them of the alternitive especially when at first it was the 60 ft. Yacht.and there is the streak to not be broken I have gone every year since 1980.It could end up like last years MET game me and TOM went to we stayed for 2 innings then went to the hotel across the street to watch the JET game .

I know and tried to convince them of the alternitive especially when at first it was the 60 ft. Yacht.and there is the streak to not be broken I have gone every year since 1980.It could end up like last years MET game me and TOM went to we stayed for 2 innings then went to the hotel across the street to watch the JET game .

we will save a seat IN THE POOL for you

ehhh, we have had some scorchers here in NY this summer, it is all livable. Are people seriously going to take the trip to FL and NOT og to the game????? That is crazy. With enough cold beer, any heat is livable, lol.

ehhh, we have had some scorchers here in NY this summer, it is all livable. Are people seriously going to take the trip to FL and NOT og to the game????? That is crazy. With enough cold beer, any heat is livable, lol.

Looks like we're gonna have a pretty good tailgate now. :cheers:

im with u joebabyny lol thats all we neeed for surrre

can someone answer this question for me....i dont know how it works with all u guys on jetnation. I havent been on a road trip since i happened to bump into a bunch of u in cleveland (when i found out about jetnation) so how does like all the food and beer and bbq work n ****? like do u guys just bring all ur own ****? can some let me kno??

thanks

joe

can someone answer this question for me....i dont know how it works with all u guys on jetnation. I havent been on a road trip since i happened to bump into a bunch of u in cleveland (when i found out about jetnation) so how does like all the food and beer and bbq work n ****? like do u guys just bring all ur own ****? can some let me kno??

thanks

joe

We usually work that out that weekend. last year was tailgate by committee, everybody brought something. I don't know how Joe is going to want to work it this year.

Any thoughts Joebaby?

yea, SOME..its always hot here. and the 1st weekend of Sept is NOT-LIVABLE..the travelers can do as they please, Im not going this year, not to sit in the uppers, even closer to the sun...

I can`t believe after all the years of watching this org. lose games ,you guys have the chance to be at the game where JET History actually takes a turn for the better ,I am just thankful I brought my tickets ahead of time cause I can`t imagine what they would cost today......

I can`t believe after all the years of watching this org. lose games ,you guys have the chance to be at the game where JET History actually takes a turn for the better ,I am just thankful I brought my tickets ahead of time cause I can`t imagine what they would cost today......

we can only hope....I will see them in SD, NJ & Tenn this season, all 3 places will be much more comfortable for tailgating and game watching...I think all the travelers SHOULD go to the game, but Im a native and work in this oppresive every F'ING day,

I pass....

thanks

joe

We usually work that out that weekend. last year was tailgate by committee, everybody brought something. I don't know how Joe is going to want to work it this year.

Any thoughts Joebaby?

It is a joebabyny tailgate, just happens to be a little south of the regular one, lol. I will have enough beer and hot dogs for everyone, maybe burgers too. Everyone should just show up. Honestly it gets to be a pain in the ass when people bring food that needs to be cooked because:

1) they bring random stuff

2) sometimes it is s##t and i don't want to serve s##t

3) usually they don't really bring enough of it

4) i get grossed out by some people being as I am a germ phobe and don't want their food, lol.

5) it is hard to coordinate and i end up with a bunch of one thing with some good and some bad

So for those reasons it is just easier for me to do my own thing and bring enough for all. For everyone that knows how we roll, you know we always have too much.

Buuuuuutttt, if you want to bring something anyway, something ready made like chips, cookies, etc would be great. Also, if anyone has one of those folding leg 8 foot long rubbbermaid tables and a way to bring it along, I will bring the jets beerpong table cover. Just let me know!

Where should we meet in the lot? camry lot 13? the lot you still haven't found despite numerous attempts?

:bag:

hahaha, where will you be coming to the game from? Maybe we could meet up on the way down so i can just follow you. I will be coming from the north, west palm area.

wait joeybabyny so u dont want me to bring nething? lol u want a nice cigar or a bottleof champagne for urself?? let me know

-joe

yeah, its just easier this way. But if you feel the need to bring something, young floridian chicks are always welcomed!;)

:bag:

hahaha, where will you be coming to the game from? Maybe we could meet up on the way down so i can just follow you. I will be coming from the north, west palm area.

Yeah, good idea. we'll be coming from Ft Lauderdale. the legendary Bahia cabana.

Archived