BP

What are we gonna do?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What are we gonna do?

• Actually go to the game AND Tail gate
    • Brenda's plan B
    • Tailgate and go to Packy's (sp?)
    • Sleep in and watch at air conditioned Gin Mill
    • I don't have a 5th option. I screwed up.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far we have the Water TAXI taking us to Shooters/LaPLAYA where there is a pool AC an flat screen TV's an LOTS of booze-n-food.....

Our list for this so far is......

Me

Sue

Dave

Denise

Al

Judy

Chirs

T-MAC ARE U IN??????

Oh Dear Gawd! Brenda on the water taxi! :eek: Here's a word of advice - if she starts singing any Starship/Grace Slick tunes - jump overboard right away and swim to La Playa. :D

LOL, I will be well prepared, my kegerator setup that I have positioned in Florida can handle up to three legs simultaneously. I will have a small grill as well. we will be covered fine.

Cool! sounds like a plan! :cheers:

ok so what exactly is going on here? tailgate like last time? some are not going to game? HUH?

Brenda, Al and Judy aren't going to the game but will be partying like the rock stars they are for the weekend. everybody else is going.

Joebaby is going to bring down his legendary Florida kegerator that can handle 3 kegs flowing at one time. he also will be cooking. I would assume we send all donations to Joe? :lol:

BP, the Rubin Sandwich is on its way :)

I will be fully prepared for this road trip :doctor:

The last Miami trip I got Shanghai'd the Thursday night before and got all gooned up the night before. Pictures here to prove it.

I promise to be in tip top condition for this trip, and plan to eat well. :cheers:

post-1412-1280463977931_thumb.jpg

post-1412-1280463977957_thumb.jpg

Brenda, Al and Judy aren't going to the game but will be partying like the rock stars they are for the weekend. everybody else is going.

Joebaby is going to bring down his legendary Florida kegerator that can handle 3 kegs flowing at one time. he also will be cooking. I would assume we send all donations to Joe? :lol:

lol, don't know how legendary it is, it is 3 garbage cans and some plastic tubing, lol.

You are right BP..what the hell am I thinking...I will just stay in my drunken stupor

We had more laughs going for the booze run the night before last years game anyway. remember that dumbass cab driver was taking us all over the state? I had you and JC in tears, in TEARS I SAY!

us either...sorry folfs, but don't let us deter you..I figure I will get sh*tfaced Sat night and sleep late while you guys are sweating out the booze in the lot

I actually was thinking of making the tailgate and leaving before the game except I don't know how I would get out of the lot when everyone else is just arriving

All I know is I have been waiting 4 Decades 4 us to win another S.B. & 4 the first time in those 4 decades we have a team that could possibly win the S.B. 4 us and that team is lead by our QB #4 Brett Farve & when this Historic journey starts with Victory #1 in game #1 ,I am not gonna be sitting in a Bar watching it, I am gonna witness this front & center...

Archived