have tickets arrived???

gg

A little strange that they have been arriving all week and still nothing here in the Thursday, 7/31 mail. I would assume they all get sent out at once....

That is quite a cool grill/cooler you have in your avatar there. :cheers:

That is quite a cool grill/cooler you have in your avatar there. :cheers:

Thanks.... I think I have probably "sold" about a dozen of them over the last few years with people seeing mine in the parking lot. I should ask Thermos for a commission.

STILL no season tickets. If they don't come on Saturday, I will have to call.....

Thanks.... I think I have probably "sold" about a dozen of them over the last few years with people seeing mine in the parking lot. I should ask Thermos for a commission.

STILL no season tickets. If they don't come on Saturday, I will have to call.....

Doesnt the heat from the grill melt the ice faster in the lower compartment...Ive seen them but im not so sure they work and whats the price tag on a contraption like that.

Doesnt the heat from the grill melt the ice faster in the lower compartment...Ive seen them but im not so sure they work and whats the price tag on a contraption like that.

It was something like $150 shipped from amazon.

No, ice doesn't melt any faster - basically the grill is far enough away from the cooler.

I am shocked they stopped making it - it is great for tailgating.

BTW.... STILL no tix in today's (Saturday's) mail. Will be calling on Monday.

Archived