LI's Beaches are Better then Jersey's

DHJF

I've been to both Jersey beaches and Long Island beaches. And they both suck.

Yup. That's like 2 fat guys arguing about who has smaller mOObs. If you want to see good beaches you don't mention the northeast. California has good beach scenery but they are usually cold and polluted. That's why I'm going to Cancun for a week in september !

BERMUDA is where it's at man! Never saw a more beautiful place. Been 3 times.

Mrs. tabor I have been there three times also- the water is so clear and beatutiful it puts Jersey and New York beaches to shame.

7_mile_beach.jpg

C'mon joewilly get it together man, do I have to everything for you???

haha thanks, I don't have the pic postin ability but thats a fair shot. It really doesn't get much better than 7 mile beach here does it?

enjoy the bahamas & be safe. so yer not doin the atlantis thing? I've been over there several times but mostly to gamble

haha thanks, I don't have the pic postin ability but thats a fair shot. It really doesn't get much better than 7 mile beach here does it?

enjoy the bahamas & be safe. so yer not doin the atlantis thing? I've been over there several times but mostly to gamble

7 mile beach is gorgeous and the water is perfect. We will be back there for sure in the next couple of years (maybe sooner), mainly for a free BBQ at the joewillys. Been there, done that with the Atlantis so we are trying something a little more laid back this time. My only concern is that my daughter doesn't clean me out at the Lucaya marketplace which is right behind the Westin, where we are staying.

7 mile beach is gorgeous and the water is perfect. We will be back there for sure in the next couple of years (maybe sooner), mainly for a free BBQ at the joewillys. Been there, done that with the Atlantis so we are trying something a little more laid back this time. My only concern is that my daughter doesn't clean me out at the Lucaya marketplace which is right behind the Westin, where we are staying.

sounds great. yeah atlantis is a little much these days. I haven't been to the Lucaya shops but have been cleaned out by my daughter in many other places

From SoFla's Creature thread, this is what washes on on Long Island.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/17047883/detail.html#

NJ is better. End of story. :)

Yeah, but it entered the ocean in Jersey and the tides brought it to LI. Could this be the infamous Jersey Devil?????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Jersey_Devil

"The Jersey Devil, sometimes called the Leeds Devil, is a legendary creature or cryptid said to inhabit the Pine Barrens in southern New Jersey. The creature is often described as a flying biped with hooves, but there are many variations."

Archived