****The official Trial of Jetman67 discussion thread

I am here to help decide the fate of the supposedly ''legendary Jetman67''. he is going to stand trial here on Jetnation for heresy. what's at stake you ask? if proven innocent of this charge he will be fully reinstated AS Jetman67.

I am going to ask for a prosecution team, and a defense team for this trial. please post in this thread if you would like to be in the jury pool. another thread will decide the defense and prosecution teams.

Thank you,

You may be seated.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

JURY DUTY????? Uh, I hate ni*****, sp***, chi***, goo**, gui****, je** and every other ethnic and religious group on the planet. Can I be dismissed?

You are the perfect juror specimen.

actually with those credentials, you'll make a perfect juror in this trial.

You beat me to it. you may be seated, Cayman Island residents must behave themselves just like everybody else in my courtroom.

You are the perfect juror specimen.

You beat me to it. you may be seated, Cayman Island residents must behave themselves just like everybody else in my courtroom.

I was gonna apply for bailiff yer honor as I see this thing gettin waaay outta hand