****The official Trial of Jetman67 discussion thread

I think Marko Cavka should be the lead attorney. Where has Marko been lately anyway? I mean, he'd be all over this, right?

He sent me a pm. He's studying for the bar.

He's not quite ready yet. Plus, he has a fear of people in robes and muumuus.

My hair is about half gray. I cut the ponytail years ago and have no intention of growing it back.

That'll have to do.

Now, as my first order of business, consider this post my demand for a bill of particulars and discovery of the evidence the prosecution plans to introduce at trial. Motions to supress all that will be forthcoming.

My hair is about half gray. I cut the ponytail years ago and have no intention of growing it back.

That'll have to do.

Now, as my first order of business, consider this post my demand for a bill of particulars and discovery of the evidence the prosecution plans to introduce at trial. Motions to supress all that will be forthcoming.

No pony tail? In that case you'll have to wear a bolo tie and sandals.

What kind of Trial is this??? JM67 is unable to take the stand if he cant log in!!!!!!! In addition to Bob, I also nominate Shawn 306 to join the legal team.

The court has discovered that you, Gameface67, is actually a duplicate account of Jetman67 (shocking!). it will suffice in my courtroom.

You're also welcome to gather your defense team. the prosecution's star witness is JI moderator and head of JI reconnaissance here at JN, Murphklecko73.

The court has discovered that you, Gameface67, is actually a duplicate account of Jetman67 (shocking!). it will suffice in my courtroom.

You're also welcome to gather your defense team. the prosecution's star witness is JI moderator and head of JI reconnaissance here at JN, Murphklecko73.

No I'm Gameface; Jetman67 is a totally different person. I can produce photographic evidence to prove my claim as correct.

Now I must say this on JM's behalf, he is really a good guy often mis understood. Last year, he went through a really hard time. His life was like a soap opera. He is a different Jetman67 now. I taught him how to just relax and enjoy life. Now Jetman is more laid back. Jetman doesnt even drink beer anymore.

Edited by gameface67

No I'm Gameface; Jetman67 is a totally different person. I can produce photographic evidence to prove my claim as correct.

Now I must say this on JM's behalf, he is really a good guy often mis understood. Last year, he went through a really hard time. His life was like a soap opera. He is a different Jetman67 now. I taught him how to just relax and enjoy life. Now Jetman is more laid back. Jetman doesnt even drink beer anymore.

I have nothing to do with the proceedings but I make a motion for immediate deletion of the jetman67 account because he is A LIAR.

A LIAR I SAID.

You are dead to me. :P

I have nothing to do with the proceedings but I make a motion for immediate deletion of the jetman67 account because he is A LIAR.

A LIAR I SAID.

I move for immediate dismissal of all charges, based of the documented prejudicial statements of the Supreme Court.

I don't want to be on the jury i want to be the prosecution's attorney. I have ALL the dirt on himmm........ Can i also be the EXECUTIONER?????PLEASE

sure, i'm ok with it. you gonna beat him to death with a turkey leg?

signed,

joe the ****eyed bailiff

I don't want to be on the jury i want to be the prosecution's attorney. I have ALL the dirt on himmm........ Can i also be the EXECUTIONER?????PLEASE

You are the prosecution's star witness. and as the senior JI intelligence officer here, you must have a **** load of dirt. how do you look in a hood?