****The official Trial of Jetman67 discussion thread

DS_98999_s.jpg

Hey, there is a pretty interesting brett favre thread going on in the football board. Howsabout you head on over there and let us know what you think of the subject. Just pop on over to the football board and chime in with your football expertise.

Hey, there is a pretty interesting brett favre thread going on in the football board. Howsabout you head on over there and let us know what you think of the subject. Just pop on over to the football board and chime in with your football expertise.

Why are you busting my balls? :confused:

OK, here are the jurors for the upcoming trial.

Abobo

InstantClassic

Irish Jet

Scott Dierking

SoFlaJets

#27TheDominator

Green DNA

joewilly

LiLMiCKMANTLE

shawn306

Panzer Division Marduk

Sperm Edwards

Arsis

Lil Bit Special

THE_STOOLSPRAYER

BP and Murphklecko73 are the lead prosecution team. Bob the Jets Fan

Abobo

InstantClassic

Irish Jet

Scott Dierking

SoFlaJets

#27TheDominator

Green DNA

joewilly

LiLMiCKMANTLE

shawn306

Panzer Division Marduk

Sperm Edwards

Arsis

Lil Bit Special

THE_STOOLSPRAYER

Abobo

InstantClassic

Irish Jet

Scott Dierking

SoFlaJets

#27TheDominator

Green DNA

joewilly

LiLMiCKMANTLE

shawn306

Panzer Division Marduk

Sperm Edwards

Arsis

Lil Bit Special

THE_STOOLSPRAYER

" For my opening statement I would like to tell the jury that this is the only case in the history of law that may not even need a witness,it may not need a statement from anyone all we would have to do is have Gameface er I mean Jetman67 stand up in front of the court and by looking at him you would find him guilty as charged. But it is my job ( hahahahahaha) to list the FACTS about this case.

Fact #1- Jetman67 has been witnessed urinating and vomitting on himself in front of MANY people at the pre game tailgate party, who know him and can verify his person. He has posted about these instances on MANY message boards.

Fact#2- Jetman67 has driven a PT Cruiser in public and actually had his license plate stolen from his car because fellow jet fans loath him.

Fact#3- Jetman67 has been BANNED from MANY NYJETS message boards due to childish,immature , ridiculous behavior that has garnered him the nickname " The Village Idiot". He has pushed this behavior so far as to actually call our beloved NYJets front office and complain while stating he represents the Message board. But wonders why he is banned.

Fact#4- And I might ad that this is the worst of his crimes. That Jetman67 has stated for all the Internet users to see and Google, that he has on his own accord broadcasted his "soap opera" life and ' Sex life" out on the World wide web for entertainment purposes and basically grossed out two completely different message boards..

Fact #5- Kind of a joke but my favorite. That Jetman67 has actually shown that Jetnation and the JetsInsider have agreed on something and have worked together to Ban him and proved that anything can happen.

I can actually list 9 more Facts but they might be to gross for the jury to hear about, so I will spare them the details, but if needed they will be brought up at another trail at another time...

I think I can prove these allegations just by using the archives of each Message board and without witnesses ( I really do not want to put people thru reliving him pissing/puking himself).

At this point I would hope and pray that the defense attorney would MAKE his client take a plea deal. If he takes it now we will just make him go into a wood chipper feet first for a couple mins..

Edited by murphklecko73

Fact #1- Jetman67 has been witnessed urinating and vomitting on himself in front of MANY people who know him and can verify his person. He has posted about these instances on MANY message boards.

No honorable Jets fan would act in such a manner. I am shocked!

Fact#2- Jetman67 has driven a PT Cruiser in public and actually had his license plate stolen from his car because fellow jet fans loath him.

He does like attention. especially the bad kind.

Fact#3- Jetman67 has been BANNED from MANY NYJETS message boards due to childish,immature , ridiculous behavior that has garnered him the nickname " The Village Idiot". He has pushed this behavior so far as to actually call our beloved NYJets front office and complain while stating he represents the Message board. But wonders why he is banned.

Wow, that's a fact I didn't know. and he was a top member of JI management at one time? shocking!

Fact#4- And I might ad that this is the worst of his crimes. That Jetman67 has stated for all the Internet users to see and Google, that he has on his own accord broadcasted his "soap opera" life and ' Sex life" out on the World wide web for entertainment purposes and basically grossed out two completely different message boards..

I thought he moved to Vegas to become a blackjack dealer? what a roller coaster story.

Fact #5- Kind of a joke but my favorite. That Jetman67 has actually shown that Jetnation and the JetsInsider have agreed on something and have worked together to Ban him and proved that anything can happen.

Not if old veteran defense attorney/legendary ex JI lawman Bob the Jets Fan

Ladies, gentlemen and hermaphrodites of the jury,

The fanciful tale spun by the prosecution would be persuasive if it were told at JI or in communist China. Here at JetNation, however, we honor freedom, assclownery and homos. It's what the nation was founded upon.

Jetman67 is the living embodiment of all three.

Yes, he drove a faggy car and wears queer shoes. He's not gay, but he's probably at least bi. Those who helped us found this nation know full well that there would be no JetNation if a certain webmaster had not tired of the homo behavior exhibited by Maxman and Tom Shane. Those two patriots defended our rights to foolishness and homo jokes and all the hall of fame posters followed them to this promised land to exercise those rights. Will we now condemn Jetman67 for being one of us? Do we hate ourselves so much?

NO, I say.

It is alleged that Jetman67 vomited and urinated on himself at a tailgate party. Friends, I was there that day. I saw no evidence of urine.

Let's address the incident in which my client allegedly called the Jets front office and said a lot of stupid sh!t while claiming to represent a Jets website. It's true. He did it. But, let's remember - the site whose goodwill he damaged that day was not JetNation. It was JI. Condemn him? We should give him a medal! How many of you wish you had the cajones to do the same?

Is Jetman's life a bad soap opera? Damn straight. Again, shall we condemn him or thank him for living a life that gives us a glowing example of how NOT to live ours? Think about it. How many of you feel better about yourselves because you read his stories and said, "At least I didn't do something THAT stupid!" On behalf of my client, you're welcome.

Friends, we need only to look at the posters to our left and right to know that nothing about membership at JetNation.com requires you to be smart, sane, socially skilled or heterosexual. If we are to condemn JetMan67, we have to condemn the vast majority of people here.

Are Barton and kobe24jets welcome in a world where Jetman67 is not? Ridiculous.

Ladies, gentleman and the rest of you, your duty is clear. To maintain the integrity of JetNation and to preserve your own right to act like an idiot on the Internet, you must not only reject the banning of any aliases of Jetman67, but demand the reinstatement of his original name.

This is NOT JI and I don't want it to be. Do you?

I thank you for your kind attention and I look forward to my client's acquittal.

• Upvote 3