Manny disses his beloved Red Sox

BP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he isn't the best 1st baseman in the AL. Probably 4th best.

But yeah, you're the stupid one here.

i would EASILY, i mean EASILY take Tex at 1st on my team

with an OF of Nancy drew, Jellsburry and Bay

over keeping Pukilis in the starting lineup

call me "stupid" if that makes you feel better about your position in this game of Life.

Holy crap this is good. yankee fans calling **** given that they are games back, haven't won a series in nearly decades and...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm bored. Seriously, come back when "Nancy, Jellsbury" and Bay don't deliver.

Holy crap this is good. yankee fans calling **** given that they are games back, haven't won a series in nearly decades and...............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm bored. Seriously, come back when "Nancy, Jellsbury" and Bay don't deliver.

Decades ? We won 4 in 5 years. Last being in 2000. We are in 2008. If my math is right, we are 8 years removed from our last one. I've seen them win 6 in my lifetime. What have you enjoyed ? 2. With decades of pathetic crappy baseball where your team sent you to bed crying. I suggest you Stfu and state correct data.

Decades ? We won 4 in 5 years. Last being in 2000. We are in 2008. If my math is right, we are 8 years removed from our last one. I've seen them win 6 in my lifetime. What have you enjoyed ? 2. With decades of pathetic crappy baseball where your team sent you to bed crying. I suggest you Stfu and state correct data.

Haggis was making fun of Blackout* not all Yankees fans.

*Front runner and band wagoner.

Dude, your team didnt win a title in 86 fuggin years and you're talking smack? LMAO. And I'm guessing you were well into your 30's before they actually won for the 1st time in your entire life.

shaddup ya face, dooshey.

Haggis was making fun of Blackout* not all Yankees fans.

*Front runner and band wagoner.

**** you

you're pretty pathic.

I PM'd you to see what your problem was with me and you acted like we were fine

now you pull this ****?

your a two faced bitch. Karma will take care of you.

"decades"?

1998, 1999, 2000 = all in the last 10 years

I am surprised no one mentioned this, but Morneau is better than Youkilis and Texeira.

it's not worth discussing baseball with Gonzo

he knows nothing (other than how to be a jackass online)

LOL @ youk being a better defender AND hitter than Tex

both are lies and he knows it.

I am surprised no one mentioned this, but Morneau is better than Youkilis and Texeira.

I forgot about Morneau. I guess thats what happens when you play for the Twins. He is damn good. I would put him and Youk as the best with Teixeira a slight notch below.

So you are also part of the homo klan too?

Am I stating something that is non-factual ? That would not make me a "homo" but yet someone who brings up facts. I know living in Maine must be depressing, but please try to follow along son. No need to go Thai jet on me and give ne neg rep because I stated your flippy floppy ways.

Am I stating something that is non-factual ? That would not make me a "homo" but yet someone who brings up facts. I know living in Maine must be depressing, but please try to follow along son.

facts?

you haven't brought up ANY facts.

I bleed green, go celtics.

btw what kind of loser makes fun of Ted Williams in his avatar? show some respect to one of the greats. war hero AND baseball star.

you = lame

wait who hasnt won a series in decades??? get your facts straight before stating such a bogis comment like that... yanks>sox just face it

Archived