Deuces Wild - Tuedays Camp Update

Smizzy

Week 6? How about Week 1? Chad won't be ready for the season opener, that's been obvious since last season ended.

Obvious to who?

It is day 5 and he has practiced every day. He has a fwe more days till he takes the field September 11th against KC.

BZ

Obvious to who?

It is day 5 and he has practiced every day. He has a fwe more days till he takes the field September 11th against KC.

BZ

The latest: he can't throw a football 40 yards (not that it's much of a change pre-injury, but still). Are you saying you WANT a man who is that hurt to start? If Bollinger were the backup, I'd say yes. Fiedler, however, has a proven winning track record. Start him.

The latest: he can't throw a football 40 yards (not that it's much of a change pre-injury, but still). Are you saying you WANT a man who is that hurt to start? If Bollinger were the backup, I'd say yes. Fiedler, however, has a proven winning track record. Start him.

Yes, I want him to start if he can lead the offense and team to win.

If that calls for him to throw the ball 10 times over 60 yards, well... he is not going to.

What I am saying is that while he might be rusty and might need work he has plenty of time and from the looks of all the reports he will be ready to start in game one of the 2005 season.

BZ

I was at Pats camp this evening. You guys think you have QB issues....well, besides Brady, we have crap and one Potentially Legit NFL QB in the making. Flutie just blows. Threw two that I saw. Rohan Davey - has a gun-slinger of an arm but can't read even the simplest of coverages. I think he's just dumb. I DEFINITELY think this guy is the odd-man out. The Back-up QB that looks the best is Cassell! Unbelievable. A Brady clone. Same body, same gestures, same poise, similar talent. And this guiy NEVER started a College game? Strange.

Side note - Tim Dwight is about 5'7" and weighs 135 pounds. No wonder he's always injured. And, people thought he would replace Brown? Joke. He's fast as heck - but man, so little.

I was at Pats camp this evening. You guys think you have QB issues....well, besides Brady, we have crap and one Potentially Legit NFL QB in the making. Flutie just blows. Threw three two that I saw. Rohan Davey - has a gun-slinger of an arm but can't read even the simplest of coverages. I think he's just dumb.

Yes but when was the last time Brady had durability issues?

<cricket, cricket, chirp>

Exactly.

Archived