What should I buy?

Garb

....I'm not big into player jerseys. Something about wearing someone else's name on my back that seems weird to me. I do have one though. Troy Brown....the greatest Patriot of all time. Anyway, I may break down and purchase my second one:

41-66413-F.jpg

Or, I may just continue to purchase Pats logo stuff like this:

51-62433-F.jpg

I'm thinking #12 will provoke more jeers from the mensa members at the Meadowlands on Opening Day. Do I punk out, and go with the Blue Top with the logo on the sleeve? Hmmmmm...decisions, decision! LOL!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you trying to get me jumped by Gainzo and his crew? :rl:

Kanagroo f.....ooops, I mean, Gainzo, is not welcome at 16H, I hear. Only the best of fans are allowed to tailgate there. For a minimal fee you get beer, dogs and good fun. Really - go. You'll see.

Just get one custom made with your name on the back.

Oh my! That's worse! I always make fun of those losers with the Team Jersey and their own last name on them. Unless you are 14 years old or less, a man should never wear a custom jersey. It's as bad as a man wearing crocs.

The top one is certainly more feminine, but the bottom one would look better on you.

I would actually say the opposite is true, especially with the dark patches on the side and red piping outlining a false silhouette. And the second is very girly, more than the first one.

Archived