Another game, another day JCB is pissed off

Will I post another thread bad about the Yankees tonight  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will I post another thread bad about the Yankees tonight

• Yes
    • No

mets and yanks are going to be c0ck teasers for the next 2 months. then the jets take over.

and i cant believe its been 20 years for the Magic!

In my mind right now, the Mets are making the playoffs, because they play in a division where no one wants to make the playoffs. There is also a good chance they'll make it to the Championship Series as well if they play a team from the West. Yankees wont make it for sure now. 8 more games against this Los Angeles team, might as well just throw in the towel already.

I am not getting my hopes with the Jets, even though they made all these additions in the offseason, I really don't care, it's pointless with these teams I root for.

Yeah, it's been that long with the Magic.

God Damn Mother F@cking Aaron Heilman.

F@ck you Omar. I cant wait until you're fired.

It's Omar's fault Heilman can't get an out to save his life same thing it's Girardi's fault Rivera can't pitch in a tie ball game.

I don't give a ****, if you're supposed to be the best Closer possibly ever, and you can't get out of an inning in a non save situation. I am honestly not blaming Rivera though. I am blaming Girardi, the guy is seriously an idiot. The majority of Rivera's runs are allowed in non save situations, and this idiot should know that.

This team is basically done.

They have the ****tiest of starters, no clutch hitting at all, hell they don't even have hitting, period, a closer who can't pitch in a non save situation, and the most retarded manager in baseball.

Are you a complete moron? You put your BEST pitcher available out there when the game is on the line. Plain and simple. There's no debating this. It's just plain hindsight on your part and you always do a great job at that. If anyone else came in and gave up a run you'd still be calling Girardi a moron for not putting in HIS BEST PITCHER WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE.

Are you a complete moron? You put your BEST pitcher available out there when the game is on the line. Plain and simple. There's no debating this. It's just plain hindsight on your part and you always do a great job at that. If anyone else came in and gave up a run you'd still be calling Girardi a moron for not putting in HIS BEST PITCHER WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE.

Actually Girardi is a pretty good manager at proving he's a moron anyway. Also nice attack at calling a person on the name. I guess, I am allowed to call you a complete ****ing jackass then.... have a nice day complete ****ing jackass :P

manny is a yankee murderahh

now hes gonna be a diamondback murderahh

and how does him being in a dodger jersey, and hurting the diamondbacks hurt us? Him being traded helps the Yankees, even though they still wont make it. Besides did you really think the Red Sox were going to trade Manny Ramirez to the Yankees. How dumb do you think the Red Sox organization is?

and how does him being in a dodger jersey, and hurting the diamondbacks hurt us? Him being traded helps the Yankees, even though they still wont make it. Besides did you really think the Red Sox were going to trade Manny Ramirez to the Yankees. How dumb do you think the Red Sox organization is?

2k4 the red sox put manny up for waivers

the yankees coulda took him then

Actually Girardi is a pretty good manager at proving he's a moron anyway. Also nice attack at calling a person on the name. I guess, I am allowed to call you a complete ****ing jackass then.... have a nice day complete ****ing jackass :P

Yeah I'd like to see you manage the team. I would LOVE to not see Rivera out there last night, even if it went into extra innings, since it wasn't a save situation.

Yeah I'd like to see you manage the team. I would LOVE to not see Rivera out there last night, even if it went into extra innings, since it wasn't a save situation.

Dude, you don't even ****ing know me, so why don't you mind your damn business, and get a life while you're at it.

Dude, you don't even ****ing know me, so why don't you mind your damn business, and get a life while you're at it.

Why don't YOU mind your own business and not worry about what the manager's doing when you obviously have no idea what the **** you're talking about?

You just can't take the truth, that this team is going nowhere.

Why's that? Rivera had 1 bad outing? Of course you put Rivera in in that situation. It's not even a decision. And he screwed up. WTF are you gonna do? As great as he is, even Rivera will have a bad outing here and there. It doesn't mean Girardi's an idiot, and your constant whining is just incredibly annoying.