So, I am also member at NYJetsfan and JI-

Akhilesh Babaganoush

And I've noticed on www.nyjetsfan.com there's a picture with Jetsinsider.com watermarked onto it. I wonder if Sooth allowed that. Or is he going to get litigious?

Wow. I'm sure all of his attorney's on retainer are being held back with bungee cords waiting to spring into action.

WTF? Are you saying someone took an image from one website and used it on another? I've never heard of that happening before.

There is a very insecure webmaster that doesn't like this on his Jets message board without his explicit consent first.

F**k Sooth...sideways. Go think of more ways to rip people off and ban posters with intellect and humor. How about another "Who's the Cutest Poster "thread? What a dip s**t site.

P.S. Say hi to fraud-boy Ches for me. Tell him that the quote he lifted from Shakespeare to take a shot at me is from Cymbeline, a play that--guess what, freak--involves a female that disguises herself as a male. Kinda sounds like the Nostril Girl personna in reverse, doesn't it? Ya gotta read the play before ya quote it, dunce.

Wow. I'm sure all of his attorney's on retainer are being held back with bungee cords waiting to spring into action.

There is a very insecure webmaster that doesn't like this on his Jets message board without his explicit consent first.

Sounds like the Jets' version of Nick "The Erroneous One" Athan.

Archived