Question about Mangini

LionelRichie

is all of the favre talk just a smokescreen by mangini and a tool to motivate both QB's to elevate their level of play?

seems right up his alley. It would be interesting putting favre out here, it just won't happen. I said it before but even chad could get us his usual 10 wins with a good team.

we won't win anything other than that but at least we won't have to split with the phins and explain why the cardinals beat us. :puke:

is all of the favre talk just a smokescreen by mangini and a tool to motivate both QB's to elevate their level of play?

the only upside I see to mangini seriously entertaining farve is that he thinks he has enough holes on the starting roster filled that a solid qb could carry them all the way.

I do not want farve suiting up for us. I do not want to watch penny drive us down to the redzone in 37 plays.

the only upside I see to mangini seriously entertaining farve is that he thinks he has enough holes on the starting roster filled that a solid qb could carry them all the way.

I do not want farve suiting up for us. I do not want to watch penny drive us down to the redzone in 37 plays.

the only positive about Penne being is the starter is you can cancel your

Tivo ... He throws a pass, you can then hit the head or go make a sandwich, come back and see Cotch or Coles get their head taken off.

the only positive about Penne being is the starter is you can cancel your

Tivo ... He throws a pass, you can then hit the head or go make a sandwich, come back and see Cotch or Coles get their head taken off.

sad but true.

Archived