I LOVE YOU JETNATION.COM

jetsrule128

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one knew who he was until a certain post, yet you decide to come over here to blast a guy who no one knew?

Sees kinda silly. If nobody knew him, why waste their time fighting with him over here?

Thanks for your support. I respectfully ask that you and the other posters stop defending me. Just drop the entire thread. It seems that Max took away my pointed response to this joker , which I posted at around 12:30 last night. As I said to Jetswind, I am very capable of defending myself, but not when you take away my ability to speak back. This was an unprovoked slam against me, which I accept. What I don't accept is the removal of my ability to fight my own battles.

Thanks for your support. I respectfully ask that you and the other posters stop defending me. Just drop the entire thread. It seems that Max took away my pointed response to this joker , which I posted at around 12:30 last night. As I said to Jetswind, I am very capable of defending myself, but not when you take away my ability to speak back. This was an unprovoked slam against me, which I accept. What I don't accept is the removal of my ability to fight my own battles.

I restored all the deleted posts. I have this bad habit of doing what is in the best interests of this site. You calling someone I don't know a semen sucker, isn't in the best interests of this site. His unprovoked slam consisted of saying that he didn't know you. Pretty sure that one won't leave a mark.

But hey the posts have all been restored, personal attacks and all. The history behind all this I have no idea about nor do I want to know. The Jets play this Thursday, should be cool.

[url=http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=928649]

I restored all the deleted posts. I have this bad habit of doing what is in the best interests of this site. You calling someone I don't know a semen sucker, isn't in the best interests of this site. His unprovoked slam consisted of saying that he didn't know you. Pretty sure that one won't leave a mark.

But hey the posts have all been restored, personal attacks and all. The history behind all this I have no idea about nor do I want to know. The Jets play this Thursday, should be cool.

I started a new thread for JN love

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58570

I didnt think it was fair a post whore from other places should start a love thread. And, like typical jr128 threads, it derailed and caused many casualties. Those who were lost in this thread will be missed.

I will remember you

Will you remember me?

Don’t let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?

I let them slip away from us when things got bad

How clearly I first saw you smilin’ in the sun

Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you

Will you remember me?

I’m so tired but I can’t sleep

Standin’ on the edge of something much too deep

It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word

We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard

But I will remember you

Will you remember me?

I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose

Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose

Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night

You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you

Will you remember me?

And I will remember you

Will you remember me?

Max, Did you or one of the other mods remove my response to EY's pathetic, juvenile attempt to slam me?

borgoguy you're better than this man. that reply to e y was in very poor taste.

We luv havin ya here but please leave all your dirty laundry over there.

besides, max is busy postin happy birthday videos today. give him a break already & let this stuff go.

LOL -- Joe Willy -- classic. You are right though, finding those youtube videos takes hours. Well actually it takes minutes. Trying to remember stuff that happened in 1989 that part takes hours, sucks getting old.

Anyhow it is all old news. I do think it is all silly and that is why I deleted the post originally. Let's lock this one up and we can continue to talk about the greatness we call JetNation in this thread:

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58570

:love0030:

Archived