I LOVE YOU JETNATION.COM

jetsrule128

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear you Max, you know I wouldn't mess up your site. Congrats on adding Borgo to the roster though...

Sometimes a new start, a new environment does wonders. Everyone comes here with a clean slate. Since he has been here, he has been a really good poster. That is all that matters.

Hey I just realized that you posted in an I Love You JetNation.com thread. Thanks! :)

Dude, you have to accept it. I clearly think JI Insider is the better site.

Hence why I have 400 posts there and 14,000 here.

:rl:

JN > JI

That's just the way it is.

What the hell is JI insider?

400 good posts instead of 14,000 lousy posts. I know you save your best material for JI. We're just your guinea pigs.

What the hell is JI insider?

400 good posts instead of 14,000 lousy posts. I know you save your best material for JI. We're just your guinea pigs.

Aww, C'mon not all 14,000 have been lousy. I had a good 3 or 4 in there somewhere. No POTW though, which sucks. LOL

Truth be told, I go to JI when it's quiet here, which is pretty rarely. The only reason I've been going there more recently is to get different camp reports.

Thinking of becoming a VIP, wanna join with me?;-)

Go Permanent Dammit!!

They already beat us in banning kobe (Keeping him really drags any board down) so we should pull the plug on 128. We got the bastads with TX and now they're stuck with him. Ha!

Anyways back to the point. Ban 128 and kobe. Are you listening Thor?;-)

nah all ya do is whine a moan like a female

ya dig

ya dont do anything but say ban kobe and 128

im american us american stick 2gether

we aint ban each other

we stick 2gether

american pride

ya dig

we aint ban each other

we stick 2gether

american pride

I'm German. Wanna go camping?

ya dig

we aint ban each other

we stick 2gether

american pride

128 was insulting you over at JI BTW.

He called you his bitch.

u gotta link

bergen is my boy

Originally Posted by Bergen Jet viewpost.gif

The people have spoken and I have decided to grant JR128 a reprieve. He shall be allowed back into JI with the very public condition that if he breaks the TOS again (or starts any Big Brother/AFL2 threads) we are doubling his current 90 day ban.

If he would have just stayed ban for 3 days he would have been back weeks ago but he kept trying to come back.

As for Kobe... I only overturn bans once a year. You can apply for his reinstatement on 1/1/09...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173866&page=5

Aww, C'mon not all 14,000 have been lousy. I had a good 3 or 4 in there somewhere. No POTW though, which sucks. LOL

Truth be told, I go to JI when it's quiet here, which is pretty rarely. The only reason I've been going there more recently is to get different camp reports.

Thinking of becoming a VIP, wanna join with me?;-)

Become a VIP? No way. cant afford it. gots to save up money for gas for the 2 preseason games.

And I think i've thrown a couple of POTW nom's your way... maybe thats the problem.

Become a VIP? No way. cant afford it. gots to save up money for gas for the 2 preseason games.

And I think i've thrown a couple of POTW nom's your way... maybe thats the problem.

I would never sign up for VIP Membership. It's a joke that things like the search feature aren't free in the first place.

I'm more than happy with this place.

I can honestly say that if Thor is a mod here at the end of the year, I will be surprised.

What did I do? Do you resemble a remark I made in this thread?

If I get fired, can I change my name to StormShadow?

Archived