I LOVE YOU JETNATION.COM

jetsrule128

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought the Blue Oyster was a gay club? What was it in the 80"s? A refuge for dooshies who think they are funny?

So once again, you're chiming in when you're not completely sure of the context.

Good job, Gladys.

So once again, you're chiming in when you're not completely sure of the context.

Good job, Gladys.

True. :(

A girlfriend came over and we drank some Trimbach earlier- so my judgement is impaired. Worse than usual. ;)

You're still a dooshie though. I'm sure of that.

BP told you to throw the "Gladys" in there, right? 'cause, you know, that's not predictable. :yawn:

True. :(

A girlfriend came over and we drank some Trimbach earlier- so my judgement is impaired. Worse than usual. ;)

You're still a dooshie though. I'm sure of that.

BP told you to throw the "Gladys" in there, right? 'cause, you know, that's not predictable. :yawn:

So you have a girlfriend now? Who's the unlucky guy who turned you to the other side?

:rl:

If the shoe fits you have to wear it, Gladys.

You know, what you call nosey, I call healthy curiosity. LOL!!! Plus, people tell me stuff. I'm like a magnet that way - half the time I don't even ask. They just tell. Good thing I'm not a military recruiter. We'd be screwed.

Thor - I'm a tranny Girls repulse me. :)

Actually, and I think this is cool, I've known this girl since kindergarden. We became fast friends at the age of five. She really hasn't changed much. Hahaha

really?...how does it end, now I'm interested

Why would you want knowledge of any kind? You'd rather ban people instead of having a discussion, and maybe resolving issues. I hand you gold, so what do you do: pitch it over the side of the boat. That thread has nearly 11,000 views and drove your site for two days. Imagine what would have transpired if you had any imagination. Plus, it's easier to demean and disparage a person once you've locked him out of the discussion. That's the absolute height of cowardice. I hope you don't post on this site because the air is free of--mostly--pathetic pieces of crap like you.

Meh, he's an average aqquisition. All he does is post Music Video's.

A solid pickup, not great but not bad either.

Kind of like a Kenyon Coleman type pickup.

First, unlike most of the posters on JI, I don't want to be regarded as a commodity--good or bad--by anyone. My aim from the first time I posted last year was to reconnect with my writing background. Period. Whether you like my stuff or not is inconsequential. I have no interest in the vanity associated with being loved, or hated, by everyone. I just want to write humorous pieces and participate in discussions.

Second, what the f**k is your problem with me? I've always treated you with respect. So, what, Jetswind posts and you're going to try to disparage me? What are you guys dating? You trying to get in good with the boys over at JI? For you to say that I only post music vids is a veiled dig against me, which I accept, but you must also accept that I think you have missed the essence of what I've tried to write on the site. and that I think you are a sell-out.

First, unlike most of the posters on JI, I don't want to be regarded as a commodity--good or bad--by anyone. My aim from the first time I posted last year was to reconnect with my writing background. Period. Whether you like my stuff or not is inconsequential. I have no interest in the vanity associated with being loved, or hated, by everyone. I just want to write humorous pieces and participate in discussions.

Second, what the f**k is your problem with me? I've always treated you with respect. So, what, Jetswind posts and you're going to try to disparage me? What are you guys dating? You trying to get in good with the boys over at JI? For you to say that I only post music vids is a veiled dig against me, which I accept, but you must also accept that I think you have missed the essence of what I've tried to write on the site. and that I think you are a sell-out.

Originally Posted by Irish Jet viewpost.gif

I was joking. He's definitely one of my favourite new posters on this site.

Why would you want knowledge of any kind? You'd rather ban people instead of having a discussion, and maybe resolving issues. I hand you gold, so what do you do: pitch it over the side of the boat. That thread has nearly 11,000 views and drove your site for two days. Imagine what would have transpired if you had any imagination. Plus, it's easier to demean and disparage a person once you've locked him out of the discussion. That's the absolute height of cowardice. I hope you don't post on this site because the air is free of--mostly--pathetic pieces of crap like you.

Ok, first off JI "drives" itself, it has nothing to do with you, me, or any so called personalities. The thread you started called out every mod and took a direct attack at a teenage (or early 20 something) girl. My guess is when you insult every mod on a site it will get a few views. I gave you a chance to retract, and you chose to attack again, thus you were banned, for 30 days by me. I did not disparage you publicly, however the other mods felt you had gone over the line so your ban was made permanent. I won't get into anything else that went on as it is not public.

You're happy here, good, no need to continually insult JI and everyone associated with it, or you can continue, your choice, but it reconfirms a couple of things in my mind. I don't plan of arguing with you here as I promised Max I wouldn't.

Go read my final post. Plus that guy had it in for me from day one. Now I guess it's his aim to get me banned here, too. TX, I like you, but Jetswind is far from a "good guy".

The JI Mods don't get a full vote on the bannings here. They only have half a vote. So I wouldn't worry I like you. And we base it on weight so Thor has 2 votes and I think he likes you as well.

Ok, first off JI "drives" itself, it has nothing to do with you, me, or any so called personalities. The thread you started called out every mod and took a direct attack at a teenage (or early 20 something) girl. My guess is when you insult every mod on a site it will get a few views. I gave you a chance to retract, and you chose to attack again, thus you were banned, for 30 days by me. I did not disparage you publicly, however the other mods felt you had gone over the line so your ban was made permanent. I won't get into anything else that went on as it is not public.

You're happy here, good, no need to continually insult JI and everyone associated with it, or you can continue, your choice, but it reconfirms a couple of things in my mind. I don't plan of arguing with you here as I promised Max I wouldn't.

You are a closed minded person who should never be moderating anything. Go back and read your comments from that thread--I could post them but I won't clog up this site. You ran a news story about LSD and my mental state, right? As of the other day, your site was still running the photo of Jizzbabe--read Ches, Sooth, or any of the mods that use this persona--holding the sign that calls me gay. See, I never had a problem with that, BTW. I'm not gay, and I don't find the term to be demeaning, just someone's sexual orientation. The problem is that it was mean spirited and an unprovoked personal attack, and clearly driven by someone other than a "20 something", as you state. Where did that come from? What did I do? And, most importantly, why didn't anyone stop it? That's your job, right? Unless it was orchestrated. Also, all of you mods allowed other posters to pile on me for days. Why not involve me in the discussion? Easy answer: I was right in my appraisal of JetsKont, or you just wanted to let me get bashed. I can take care of myself, but not when I have been selectively locked out. Again, a chicken s**t move. You could have stopped it, but you didn't. So, that confirms everything I know about you and several other mods. You are frauds.

EDIT: Like you, I'm not going to debate this any further. You and I know the facts, but also know that karma--or payback--is a mother f**ker. The only solace I get from what transpired on JI last April is that you and, Soothie, and the "rest of the Hitler youth" will someday have something similar--or in a perfect universe 10 times worse--happen to you. On that day, all will be right with the cosmos, whether I know about it or not. That's the last from me on this topic.

You are a closed minded person who should never be moderating anything. Go back and read your comments from that thread--I could post them but I won't clog up this site. You ran a news story about LSD and my mental state, right? As of the other day, your site was still running the photo of Jizzbabe--read Ches, Sooth, or any of the mods that use this persona--holding the sign that calls me gay. See, I never had a problem with that, BTW. I'm not gay, and I don't find the term to be demeaning, just someone's sexual orientation. The problem is that it was mean spirited and an unprovoked personal attack, and clearly driven by someone other than a "20 something", as you state. Where did that come from? What did I do? And, most importantly, why didn't anyone stop it? That's your job, right? Unless it was orchestrated. Also, all of you mods allowed other posters to pile on me for days. Why not involve me in the discussion? Easy answer: I was right in my appraisal of JetsKont, or you just wanted to let me get bashed. I can take care of myself, but not when I have been selectively locked out. Again, a chicken s**t move. You could have stopped it, but you didn't. So, that confirms everything I know about you and several other mods. You are frauds.

ok Paranoidgoguy, I see very little has changed.

Max can I use my 1/2 vote to never ban this guy from your place? If so that is my choice.

Archived