I LOVE YOU JETNATION.COM

jetsrule128

Borgo - I know what you mean.

Jetswin's first & last comment towards me was when he didn't agree with some football posts I was making. He didn't agree & we had some (100% football) posts back & forth until someone request that I be banned for my football opinion. JW's reply was something like his "finger's on the button."

That was a few years ago & I hardly ever posted there again. I had never bad-mouthed a poster there. Never even bad-mouthed their site. It was a friggin' Jets football discussion in a Jets football forum on a Jets football message board.

Fast forward to a few months ago someone tells me I got banned apparently because I'm a moderator over here. Again, after not bad-mouthing their site or owner or mods or anyone over there. And I never did because I genuinely don't give a crap about any little border-wars. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I logged in there, don't remember my password, and don't even browse the board more than 2x a year.

Sooth appears to be a mistrustful, spiteful, insecure, petty man. And some (not all) of his appointed moderators seem to follow that lead & are absolutely in love with their power. That is, if one actually considers moderating a friggin' website to be "power" in the first place. One of my favorite Sooth tidbits that I heard, was that he apparently used to charge his own mods to be "VIP" members over there.

We're all friggin' Jets fans, so I never understood his acrimony towards those that were not JI posters -- and laughable disrespect he gives towards his own. The way he yukked it up with MC about how stupid his posters were. The funniest thing of all is his stance as far as JN goes. That Max was trying to "steal" his posters. And these fools that started taking sides & hating for it actually relished the thought that Sooth believes they are his property, without bothering to realize that's what he's saying. You BELONG to him. Too friggin' funny. Almost as funny as, some time later, those same people forking over money to read & post in an "ask the expert" forum that has like 60 posts in 3 years, or a "VIP Board" that has 1/15th the number of posts as the "Garbage Dump" forum.

It must be personal insecurity that would allow someone to fork over money for nothing. This way they can buy their way into an "in" group. Clearly the tee shirt or koozie isn't worth $55. Camp reports? Eh. You can get those for free elsewhere, and in as great or greater detail. Any real breaking news isn't going to be kept as a secret in a JetsInsider.com VIP forum or training camp report. If it's truly newsworthy, we're all going to know about it. There are no private scoops that the Jets team gives to that site, that are kept from all other websites & media outlets. Does anyone paying $55/yr seriously believe otherwise?

As far as viewing posters as property that was stolen, I find that laughable. If someone here wants to post or lurk someplace else, go ahead. We let other sites - other Jets sites - post links here plenty and don't ******** out their website names like an insecure, spiteful child. Personally, I like this place best & here on JN we have some of the smartest & funniest Jets fans around. If you want to read threads about PC/Mac wars on page one of the NFL/Jets forum, or threads where thirty-something men try to outdo each others' vulgarity as they flirt with an underage high school girl, then there are other places to check out.

As long as you stay away from religion, politics, personal attacks, and spamming the board with nonsense, no one's going to bother you here. If you disagree with the prevailing opinion of the site owner or the site's moderators, you won't get banned. Worst that can happen is a picture of Thor, posing with a rose in his mouth, in your PM inbox.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jetswin's first & last comment towards me was when he didn't agree with some football posts I was making. He didn't agree & we had some (100% football) posts back & forth until someone request that I be banned for my football opinion. JW's reply was something like his "finger's on the button."

That was a few years ago & I hardly ever posted there again. I had never bad-mouthed a poster there. Never even bad-mouthed their site. It was a friggin' Jets football discussion in a Jets football forum on a Jets football message board.

Fast forward to a few months ago someone tells me I got banned apparently because I'm a moderator over here. Again, after not bad-mouthing their site or owner or mods or anyone over there. And I never did because I genuinely don't give a crap about any little border-wars. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I logged in there, don't remember my password, and don't even browse the board more than 2x a year.

Sooth appears to be a mistrustful, spiteful, insecure, petty man. And some (not all) of his appointed moderators seem to follow that lead & are absolutely in love with their power. That is, if one actually considers moderating a friggin' website to be "power" in the first place. One of my favorite Sooth tidbits that I heard, was that he apparently used to charge his own mods to be "VIP" members over there.

We're all friggin' Jets fans, so I never understood his acrimony towards those that were not JI posters -- and laughable disrespect he gives towards his own. The way he yukked it up with MC about how stupid his posters were. The funniest thing of all is his stance as far as JN goes. That Max was trying to "steal" his posters. And these fools that started taking sides & hating for it actually relished the thought that Sooth believes they are his property, without bothering to realize that's what he's saying. You BELONG to him. Too friggin' funny. Almost as funny as, some time later, those same people forking over money to read & post in an "ask the expert" forum that has like 60 posts in 3 years, or a "VIP Board" that has 1/15th the number of posts as the "Garbage Dump" forum.

It must be personal insecurity that would allow someone to fork over money for nothing. This way they can buy their way into an "in" group. Clearly the tee shirt or koozie isn't worth $55. Camp reports? Eh. You can get those for free elsewhere, and in as great or greater detail. Any real breaking news isn't going to be kept as a secret in a JetsInsider.com VIP forum or training camp report. If it's truly newsworthy, we're all going to know about it. There are no private scoops that the Jets team gives to that site, that are kept from all other websites & media outlets. Does anyone paying $55/yr seriously believe otherwise?

As far as viewing posters as property that was stolen, I find that laughable. If someone here wants to post or lurk someplace else, go ahead. We let other sites - other Jets sites - post links here plenty and don't ******** out their website names like an insecure, spiteful child. Personally, I like this place best & here on JN we have some of the smartest & funniest Jets fans around. If you want to read threads about PC/Mac wars on page one of the NFL/Jets forum, or threads where thirty-something men try to outdo each others' vulgarity as they flirt with an underage high school girl, then there are other places to check out.

As long as you stay away from religion, politics, personal attacks, and spamming the board with nonsense, no one's going to bother you here. If you disagree with the prevailing opinion of the site owner or the site's moderators, you won't get banned. Worst that can happen is a picture of Thor, posing with a rose in his mouth, in your PM inbox.

This is an inspiring post, mostly because of your fine writing, but more for the obvious sincerity it heralds. Like me, I see that tyranny and injustice bother you. I can hear it ring loudly in your thoughtful sentence parsing. Thanks also for the insight into Deus ex Machina, the uber-boss over at JI. I am sorry--but not surprised--that you, a mod, were treated so badly. In the brief time I have been here, it is clear--as you state in your post--that JetNation is focused on the group, rather than the individual, which is the case--IMO--at JI. I am happy and honored that you are one of my friends.

This is an inspiring post, mostly because of your fine writing, but more for the obvious sincerity it heralds. Like me, I see that tyranny and injustice bother you. I can hear it ring loudly in your thoughtful sentence parsing. Thanks also for the insight into Deus ex Machina, the uber-boss over at JI. I am sorry--but not surprised--that you, a mod, were treated so badly. In the brief time I have been here, it is clear--as you state in your post--that JetNation is focused on the group, rather than the individual, which is the case--IMO--at JI. I am happy and honored that you are one of my friends.

That's the funny part. It doesn't bother me. I just choose not to waste my time there if that's what they're about. But they can do what they want & it doesn't affect my life. But what we do here - which is nothing, by the way - seems to bother many at JI. I will never understand it fully, don't care if I eventually do, and so I don't endeavor into any efforts to solve the mystery fault that is The JetNation Menace.

I'm a Jets fan, which means I am entitled to more than my fair share of wacky opinions and slips into irrational love and hate regarding my favorite team. But misdirecting that & turning that into spiteful behavior towards a fellow Jets fan because our opinions on the team differs? That speaks to that individual's personal insecurity more than true, heartfelt anger & issue at what is actually written.

I mean seriously. When I would write something scathing about Herm Edwards (back when Sooth's nose-hair smelled eerily like Herm's colon), did it seriously bother anyone other than those with the first name "Lia"? Team mentality can sometimes transform into mob mentality; the weaker-minded among a team's - or a website's - fans cannot separate the two.

So it's the silliness/spitefulness that bother me. Tyranny and injustice are only bad if the tyrant is unjust. I would classify Max as a tyrant, but a decent and respected tyrant who spreads merriness & good cheer as effortlessly as he spreads butter on everything.

Also, a certain persons panties are off-limits as well.

Wearing panties may be a required ritual of one's religion. We're open and accepting to that and, as such, would not ridicule or otherwise make light of behavior that may or may not be of a religious nature.

You clearly crossed the line, and paid dearly for it.

What are you talking about SE?

I left JI to come here for that.

That's the funny part. It doesn't bother me. I just choose not to waste my time there if that's what they're about. But they can do what they want & it doesn't affect my life. But what we do here - which is nothing, by the way - seems to bother many at JI. I will never understand it fully, don't care if I eventually do, and so I don't endeavor into any efforts to solve the mystery fault that is The JetNation Menace.

I'm a Jets fan, which means I am entitled to more than my fair share of wacky opinions and slips into irrational love and hate regarding my favorite team. But misdirecting that & turning that into spiteful behavior towards a fellow Jets fan because our opinions on the team differs? That speaks to that individual's personal insecurity more than true, heartfelt anger & issue at what is actually written.

I mean seriously. When I would write something scathing about Herm Edwards (back when Sooth's nose-hair smelled eerily like Herm's colon), did it seriously bother anyone other than those with the first name "Lia"? Team mentality can sometimes transform into mob mentality; the weaker-minded among a team's - or a website's - fans cannot separate the two.

So it's the silliness/spitefulness that bother me. Tyranny and injustice are only bad if the tyrant is unjust. I would classify Max as a tyrant, but a decent and respected tyrant who spreads merriness & good cheer as effortlessly as he spreads butter on everything.

Why else would Jetswind post here? No joke, I thought it was a goof when I saw his username. Anything to upset the balance here. Why? You hit the nail on the head: instead of being happy that Max and you guys built another Jets fan site, they are going to begrudge you for it. BTW, that's not butter Max is using. It's congealed goose fat, which--paradoxically--is heart healthy. The man is a visionary.

This day has been draining and catharthic. I have been holding in my frustration since April. It feels good to let go of some of that rancor. In the middle of all this madness, I was trying to get my well up and running again. I took a lightening hit last weekend, and lost water for a few days. My wife thought I was nuts when I'd run upstairs to do a post in between dealing with the well guy. No joke, I had live power lines going across my back property, a 150 ft. trench into which they had to run new wires, and a raging storm this afternoon. There is about two feet of water in the trench that needs to drain before they can backfill. Not even all this could keep me away from confronting any of those mods, but especially Jetswind.

Why else would Jetswind post here? No joke, I thought it was a goof when I saw his username. Anything to upset the balance here. Why? You hit the nail on the head: instead of being happy that Max and you guys built another Jets fan site, they are going to begrudge you for it. BTW, that's not butter Max is using. It's congealed goose fat, which--paradoxically--is heart healthy. The man is a visionary.

This day has been draining and catharthic. I have been holding in my frustration since April. It feels good to let go of some of that rancor. In the middle of all this madness, I was trying to get my well up and running again. I took a lightening hit last weekend, and lost water for a few days. My wife thought I was nuts when I'd run upstairs to do a post in between dealing with the well guy. No joke, I had live power lines going across my back property, a 150 ft. trench into which they had to run new wires, and a raging storm this afternoon. There is about two feet of water in the trench that needs to drain before they can backfill. Not even all this could keep me away from confronting any of those mods, but especially Jetswind.

I've been holding mine since June & I thought that was a long time. Frustration is a code-word for penis, right? I'm not as up on internet lingo as I used to be.

Sperm, I don't remember our conversation, however I always thought you were a funny poster and enjoyed your stuff over there. I don't remember banning you but I can go check that out some time, I know for a fact I would never ban you for being a JN mod.

Borgo, as I said earlier, I'm glad you're happy here, but I'll still leave your return open to the other mods, I don't hold grudges, but you should know that I have been posting here since the site started and was always against the so called board wars. Max con confirm it for you, however you might as well discuss it in a pm with him because as I told him I didn't want to create a circus on his board and I'm going to drop the subject.

I'm going to dinner enjoy the weekend everyone.

Holy gayness batman. And borgo you called out every mod and insulted them all with 1 post what did you expect

I have no beef with you, but you don't understand the issue. The problems stem from a thread that caused that thread to be posted.

Borgo, as I said earlier, I'm glad you're happy here, but I'll still leave your return open to the other mods, I don't hold grudges, but you should know that I have been posting here since the site started and was always against the so called board wars. Max con confirm it for you, however you might as well discuss it in a pm with him because as I told him I didn't want to create a circus on his board and I'm going to drop the subject.

I could've sworn you already said that. :bag:

I have no beef with you, but you don't understand the issue. The problems stem from a thread that caused that thread to be posted.

I saw that thread with jets babe She takes it as good as she gives it, and I can assure you she is real. By the way best farewell post ever. We were laughing for days.

I saw that thread with jets babe She takes it as good as she gives it, and I can assure you she is real. By the way best farewell post ever. We were laughing for days.

it WAS one for the ages-it started out with Borgo quoting The Firesign Theatre devolved into nostril sex on a teenager and his banning a couple of pages in....it was kind of like that guy who set himself on fire outside the White House to protest the Vietnam War

Holy gayness batman. And borgo you called out every mod and insulted them all with 1 post what did you expect

I have almost 9000 posts here, I'd say a good 50% of them contain some pretty mean insults directed at the mods. Some of it outright, some of it in code. If you read the first word of the first sentence and the second word f the second sentence and so on, you will find that my every third post contains a nice so nice comment about the sexuality, sexual performance and weight of every single mod here.

I have almost 9000 posts here, I'd say a good 50% of them contain some pretty mean insults directed at the mods. Some of it outright, some of it in code. If you read the first word of the first sentence and the second word f the second sentence and so on, you will find that my every third post contains a nice so nice comment about the sexuality, sexual performance and weight of every single mod here.

I admit i get away with murder on JI sometimes as others do but when I get a day ban or whatever I know I deserved it. I just thing borgo didn't know that there are posses on JI and he was fighting one of them in that thread. My posse is of course undefeated divided we stand united we get banned is out motto. SB3 gets beat like a piniata everyday and takes it and gives it as I do, borgo was never into the certain rivalries we have there.

you're a sneaky bastard aren't you Arsis? Have you ever considered becoming some master villian counter to a comic book super hero?

Sperm, I don't remember our conversation, however I always thought you were a funny poster and enjoyed your stuff over there. I don't remember banning you but I can go check that out some time, I know for a fact I would never ban you for being a JN mod.

I'm going to dinner enjoy the weekend everyone.

I didn't say who banned me because I don't know & I only heard about it second-hand.

But since I hadn't posted there in a year, there's only one reason why.

I was only commenting that your reply to disagreeing with me was, in so many words, that I would be banned if I pursued the discussion any further. Can't remember posting much (if at all) ever again after that. I guess you could look it up since I don't have access (and don't know the password anyway) to my own account. Possibility that it was Bergen Jet and not you, so my bad if I'm wrong. It was quite a while ago, and frankly you guys all look alike to me anyway.

I didn't say who banned me because I don't know & I only heard about it second-hand.

But since I hadn't posted there in a year, there's only one reason why.

I was only commenting that your reply to disagreeing with me was, in so many words, that I would be banned if I pursued the discussion any further. Can't remember posting much (if at all) ever again after that. I guess you could look it up since I don't have access (and don't know the password anyway) to my own account. Possibility that it was Bergen Jet and not you, so my bad if I'm wrong. It was quite a while ago, and frankly you guys all look alike to me anyway.

highly doubtful it was our old buddy Jetswin, SE...

Archived