Who will watch tonight?

Gainzo

Collins is apparently struggling with Zorns new system, remember he's almost always been in an Al Saunders offense. If Brennan can pick the system up (like he seems to be doing a good job of doing) then he should be the backup by next season.

I wanted the Jets to draft him.

Collins is apparently struggling with Zorns new system, remember he's almost always been in an Al Saunders offense. If Brennan can pick the system up (like he seems to be doing a good job of doing) then he should be the backup by next season.

I wanted the Jets to draft him.

irish i know you wanted the jets to draft colt, as did i at first, then i realized something. the only way that colt is really going to succeed is in a west coast offense, as far as i recall the jets don't run a west coast offense.

Washington is the best place for him, so just admire him and like me be happy for him that he has a real chance to succeed.

Colt Brennan > Erik Ainge.

The guy just has so much more potential and such a higher ceiling than Ainge. Still do not understand why we took Pennington Jr. Brennan already looked a lot better then he ever did at Hawaii and also put on 15-20lbs, but not in fat. Zorn is going to work wonders with him, IMO.

You can't ask for a much better played 1st Preseason game of the year than that. Less than 3 hours. Wow. Boy am I glad that Football is back.

Archived