ever called 9-1-1 becuase Subway messed up your order?

Blackout

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- An unhappy Subway customer called 911 not once, but twice to complain to police that his sandwich was not made to his liking.

Reginald Peterson called the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office in hopes that police could have his sandwich made to his satisfaction.

A short time later, Peterson contacted JSO again to complain that police still had not shown up.

When police did arrive Peterson told the officer he had ordered two sandwiches, checked out, and then walked outside to find the subs did not have "everything" he ordered.

He told police he became "very upset" and "belligerent" because the employee making the sandwich was not doing it correctly.

Witnesses inside the store say Peterson eventually started screaming at everyone inside. When Peterson went outside to call police. Employees closed the store and locked the door to keep him from returning.

According to the report, the officer tried to calm Petterson and explain to him the proper way to use 911, but he would not cooperate.

Peterson was arrested and at his request the sandwiches were thrown away.

"Witnesses inside the store say Peterson eventually started screaming at everyone inside. When Peterson went outside to call police. Employees closed the store and locked the door to keep him from returning. "

hhaha good for the store

open the mother f#cking door b!tch! I needs my dressing for my spicy italian footlong. If you dont open this mother f#cking door Im calling the po-lease again. Theys gonna make you puts dressing on my mother f#cking sangwich. You sammich making c^nt. I'll shove this sammich right up yo ass... the po-lease will be here soon... you'll see b!tch.

There was a very similar call not long ago that I believe can be found on the net. A woman called 911 from the Burger King drive through to complain that her burger was cold or not made how she ordered it or something along those lines. Crazy friggin people man.

There was a very similar call not long ago that I believe can be found on the net. A woman called 911 from the Burger King drive through to complain that her burger was cold or not made how she ordered it or something along those lines. Crazy friggin people man.

what's wrong with that?

"Sir, I'm a sandwich artist, and art (as we know) is very subjective. What may be the epitome of perfection to the trained artist's eye is merely paint on canvas to the heathen. The faxed copy of the degree on the wall says I am an artist so you, sir, must be a heathen. You want it your way, go to Burger King."

Archived