Has anyone actually watched the 2 girls one cup video???

murphklecko73

I've seen the whole thing, It doesn't really bother me. I mean I know it's ****ing gross and all and not anything I would ever want to do. It's just images on a screen never really had that much of an effect on me. Now, if I had to smell that... I'd be vomiting all over the place. Even sounds, if they didn't have that stupid music and I had to listen to that.. then that would be a different story. Just as it is, it's gross but doesn't really have the vomit inducing effect on me that it has on other people.

I've seen the whole thing, It doesn't really bother me. I mean I know it's ****ing gross and all and not anything I would ever want to do. It's just images on a screen never really had that much of an effect on me. Now, if I had to smell that... I'd be vomiting all over the place. Even sounds, if they didn't have that stupid music and I had to listen to that.. then that would be a different story. Just as it is, it's gross but doesn't really have the vomit inducing effect on me that it has on other people.

Freak.

Freak.

I dunno, I've never really been bothered by movies and stuff. Gore doesn't bother me. To me, it's all fake so it doesn't get to me. I can sit through a video autopsy and surgeries and all that stuff. It just doesn't bother me.

You want gross.

Walk into an apartment where a body has been decomposing for 2 weeks, while the A/C is off and the windows are closed and the outside temp is in the high 80s. The windows are covered in flies, and you can smell the corpse the minute you pull into the parking lot. Inside, the body is 'melting' so to speak, the skin is no longer fighting gravity and sagging down, the face is so decomposed the lips and face are unrecognizable, and there are so many maggots on the eyes, ears and nose that you can actually hear them humming. When the M.E. shows up and you roll the body over for photos, flies come out of her mouth and all the crap that the body expelled upon death gets stirred up, adding to an already unforgetful smell. The deceased is a recluse, and the house is filled with gallon sized empty bottles of wine and bags of garbage that they never took out to the curb.

That was my last dead body I had to respond to and the worst part is, it's not the worst out of the other Detectives I work with. One had one where the body was 'melting' into the sub floors, wall studs and drywall and 'leaking' into the basement.....and that was after the dog had ate part of the face.

is that what it really was??... i thought they just used stule softeners

Disuss-in-forum-article.gif You may have heard of the 2 girls 1 cup video on the net.

So just what is the 2 girls 1 cup video you may be thinking...

It's probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen and I've seen some pretty disgusting stuff!

Situation:

- 2 Girls

- 1 Cup

See this is what happens in the 2 girls 1 cup video...

One girl takes a crap into one cup and you fully see this event! You actually see the poo come out of her anus and into the cup.

Both cup girls then proceed to lick and swallow the poo from the cup and proceed to make out with each other with poo in their mouths!

The finale of the 2 girls 1 cup video is to barf it back up onto each other and then eat the barf and poo combined!!

I think both of these girls should appear on fear factor. They are a guaranteed win!

sorry if this is unsafe for the board mods,

Disuss-in-forum-article.gifYou may have heard of the 2 girls 1 cup video on the net.

So just what is the 2 girls 1 cup video you may be thinking...

It's probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen and I've seen some pretty disgusting stuff!

Situation:

- 2 Girls

- 1 Cup

See this is what happens in the 2 girls 1 cup video...

One girl takes a crap into one cup and you fully see this event! You actually see the poo come out of her anus and into the cup.

Both cup girls then proceed to lick and swallow the poo from the cup and proceed to make out with each other with poo in their mouths!

The finale of the 2 girls 1 cup video is to barf it back up onto each other and then eat the barf and poo combined!!

I think both of these girls should appear on fear factor. They are a guaranteed win!

sorry if this is unsafe for the board mods,

yea but was it actual poo or just ice cream like BP said it was

Hey guys look, GOB is whining again! :)

Seriously though, I have no problem looking at this kind of stuff in real life or on the internet. The only thing that might get at me a little is the smell. Other than that, I don't mind dead bodies and people eating their own ****.

LOL I'm not whining!

Just offering the worst thing I've ever seen. This thread is another reason I don't watch the 2 girls video.

Archived