I think I am going to punch a hole through my office wall...

PhinHater

Right outside the wall is someone who has been using the industrial strength paper shredder ALL day.

I can't stand the sound of it anymore. If I close my office door I can still hear it.

If I punch right through the wall and end up breaking that damn machine, you think anyone will notice?

Right outside the wall is someone who has been using the industrial strength paper shredder ALL day.

I can't stand the sound of it anymore. If I close my office door I can still hear it.

If I punch right through the wall and end up breaking that damn machine, you think anyone will notice?

you sure it is not a shredder but someone singing 'secret agent man"??

If they have been shredding all day id be more concerned with what and why they are doing it......layoffs,firings, investigation.

No. We work directly with the Department of Defense. We are constantly shredding things. If anything goes out not shredded and some random person decides to read information and do whatever with it, we lose our contracts.

I left my iTouch and headphones at home. I usually listen to WFAN online at work.

Still shredding....going on 8 hours now...

Send that damn intern over here. Is she cleared? I've got a stack of shredding at lea\st five feet high. I can't do it until I get a cleared American intern willing to shred it all.

I left my iTouch and headphones at home. I usually listen to WFAN online at work.

Still shredding....going on 8 hours now...

Bet you won't do that again...LOL Sorry bro, day is almost over though....right?

OMG.

HE'S BACK. The Shredder is back!

I brought my ipod in yesterday and there was no shredding. I leave it at home today and he's back!

Good thing I have Tylenol with me today. :)

Stealthly , during lunch, pour some super glue or liquid metal into it. Problem solved. ;)

so when they walk away for a second put some metal crap in it and bust it,,,duh,,easy

Archived