The Official JN: Is anyone having a good day today? Thread

Alk

So we got people with annoying songs stuck in their heads, people annoyed with paper shredders and people pi$$ed off because they completely $hit the bed on a bid. (Not sure who that would be). Is anyone having a good day today?

So we got people with annoying songs stuck in their heads, people annoyed with paper shredders and people pi$$ed off because they completely $hit the bed on a bid. (Not sure who that would be). Is anyone having a good day today?

It could be worse. You could be the guy that opened JonEJet's fed-ex package today. :)

lighten up it could be worse..you could always wake up dead...now that

would be a bad start to the day;)

Well if he woke up dead then that would make him a zombie and well...that would be kinda cool.

having a great day-after my morning meeting I got in the car, turned the key and ...NOTHING...$320.57 and a new starter later I picked up my daughter and grandson Cristian, then my other grandson Mikey and took him and his big sister to the water park. Just finished eating my (organic and oh so good) BBQ steak with Peter Luger sauce on the side...so after the disaster and pure fear of no car it turned into a great day-hey if I can get laid tonight I may even chalk this one up to red banner day status

having a great day-after my morning meeting I got in the car, turned the key and ...NOTHING...$320.57 and a new starter later I picked up my daughter and grandson Cristian, then my other grandson Mikey and took him and his big sister to the water park. Just finished eating my (organic and oh so good) BBQ steak with Peter Luger sauce on the side...so after the disaster and pure fear of no car it turned into a great day-hey if I can get laid tonight I may even chalk this one up to red banner day status

yer a great grandad there sfj. I'm checkin out of a bad day & headed to the gym.

All is right with the world once again. Got home. Fired up the skillet and made a couple cheeseburgers and a pot of mac and cheese. I'll go out and paint for a couple hours before I sit down with three Boulevard Wheats and watch Lost Boys: The Tribe. :headbang:

I'm having a hell of a great day, actually. Just got off the boat and came home with 3 keeper fluke. Caught them about 2 miles southeast of Shinne**** inlet in 40' - 50' of water.

I miss fishing out there.

Good times with my dad and grandfather.

Lets see...

I broke my cellphone, so now I cant call anyone since I dont have a home phone. Also, its a company issued phone so they have to send me a new one which will take a few days.

One of my co-workers got accused of sexual harassment on friday. I had to take the initial call and today the sh!t hit the fan, wasting over an hour of my time talking to noodle heads about he said/she said.

Billy Wagner arm is hurtie so he's on the DL, so now Aaron Heilman is the new closer.

I have 25 days to move out, and I still havent found a new place yet.

I had Taco Bell and my farts smell.

My A/C in my car is broken so I have to drive with the windows down.

But, Im home now and on JN, so life is good.

My day was going pretty good. Had Gallinari in to the office to handle so things. Nice kid. Very tall and extremely young. Got my tickets to come home at the end of the month. Then my wife found out they canceled her leave. Non-refundable tickets. Sweet! I think you unlucky ****ers rubbed off on me.

My day was going pretty good. Had Gallinari in to the office to handle so things. Nice kid. Very tall and extremely young. Got my tickets to come home at the end of the month. Then my wife found out they canceled her leave. Non-refundable tickets. Sweet! I think you unlucky ****ers rubbed off on me.

you still in Italy Dom?

Well, I hope your wife enjoys her alone time.

NO!!!! I look like a freaking nerd with my new glasses!!!! F*** all of you who say life begins at 40. I had good vision in my 30's

41 for me GF-67 and then I had to get a pair of SpongeBob SquarePants reading glasses too

I had a good day. The kids spent the morning with me in the office and then the afternoon at home. Will do the same the rest of the week.

Nothing better than working for a small Company in the Education field. The summer is very slow so my work schedule is extremely flexible.

Archived