New NFL Code of Conduct = Empty Jets Stadium!

BwanaZulia

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-nfl-fancode&prov=ap&type=lgns

It includes bans on:

— Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal.

— Drunkenness and signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.

— Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.

— Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects onto the field.

— Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.

— Verbal or physical harassment of fans from the opposing team.

Wow... That literally would get rid of half of the people around me.

BZ

Are you really a Jet fan- this is something I would expect from Garb.

Are you really a Jet fan- this is something I would expect from Garb.

I didn't say it was JETS fans that were doing it (the airplanes are dead on though). I am a Jets fan who goes to EVERY ****ING GAME and sit through a large bunch of idiots, getting drunk, making an ass of themselves, throwing **** and generally not even paying attention to the game.

Is it a little harsh? Sure... but anyone who goes to games and sits up with us "blue color group" has to admit that it could be better.

BZ

they have one of those snitch text messaging systems for this season.

If they do, that is the best thing that has happened since.... beer.

Again, I love going to games, but when the 5 boys from the beach come and just start being a pain, it is time for them to go.

BZ

If they do, that is the best thing that has happened since.... beer.

Again, I love going to games, but when the 5 boys from the beach come and just start being a pain, it is time for them to go.

BZ

they talked about it in the season ticket package. I intend on using this for a little fun this year, maybe give some random guy 20 bucks to stand near a section marker pole in the lot with a beer, report a fight at that marker, and give the beer to whichever yellow coat gets there first.

They can't be strict with a "no profanity" policy, it'd be impossible.

That text snitch policy could actually be good, as much as I hate to say it. I've never had problems at a Jet game (probably has something to do with me being a Jet fan), but man . . I've seen opposing fans get reamed for the duration. I would hate to see a game out of town and deal with that kind of abuse.

I'm sure it's fair play to an extent if you're at a game and you're not a fan of the home team, but it gets ridiculous, especially when you're being called a barrage of nasty things, and you can't concentrate on what's happening on the field.

they talked about it in the season ticket package. I intend on using this for a little fun this year, maybe give some random guy 20 bucks to stand near a section marker pole in the lot with a beer, report a fight at that marker, and give the beer to whichever yellow coat gets there first.

I sit in section 110 where if you stand up on 3rd down the people in the rows behind you scream at you to sit down and you have to turn around and tell them to stfu your at a football game. i try and get every1 up on 1st & 2nd down i can see it now how many of those "fans" are gonna text security about me! :box:

I sit in section 110 where if you stand up on 3rd down the people in the rows behind you scream at you to sit down and you have to turn around and tell them to stfu your at a football game. i try and get every1 up on 1st & 2nd down i can see it now how many of those "fans" are gonna text security about me! :box:

well, as long as you don't yell at the people who are bitching at you, there is nothing anyone can do about it, you are a fan and you have the right to get up and cheer. I am up top but when I sit with my friend down low in 125 i hear it from the old farts behind me. Screw them.

Archived