I hope Gholston kills Brady Quinn on Thursday

MagicBizkit87

I hope Gholston gets to Quinn at least 5 times this game, and with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers going to be in front of Quinn it's likely. Please let Gholston crush the living hell out of this guy!!!

Why would you want that? Quinn is going to be our QB of he future soon!

I hope Gholston gets to Quinn at least 5 times this game, and with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers going to be in front of Quinn it's likely. Please let Gholston crush the living hell out of this guy!!!

There's another Brady I wish that on, but why Quinn?

I can't believe the crap that I'm hearing. You guys actually want this guy, Brady Quinn on the Jets? What kind of talent did he play against in college? Hell the only times he played against talent in the bowl games, Notre Dame got killed. No way will I ever want this bum on the Jets. We have enough bums at quarterback as it is.

Come on Gholston, sack Quinn at least 5 times!!!

I can't believe the crap that I'm hearing. You guys actually want this guy, Brady Quinn on the Jets? What kind of talent did he play against in college? Hell the only times he played against talent in the bowl games, Notre Dame got killed. No way will I ever want this bum on the Jets. We have enough bums at quarterback as it is.

Come on Gholston, sack Quinn at least 5 times!!!

This is the best post you've ever made. Brady Quinn sucks.

If you watched Rogders and Quinn play in college and you think Quinn is better you're probably blind.

Says the man who believes Rutgers is a powerhouse team and "here to stay" with 9 and 10 win seasons.

Archived